This website is belongs to provide all types of universal remote codes and in this particular post we are going to provide all codes for TCL TV device. If you are using this TCL tv in your home or office or any where in the world then this blog post will give you rid of from interrupting your remote from the TCL tv and you can also check universal remote codes for roku tv.
Because we are providing the various codes in the below list you can try them by using the below methods either first method or remaining two methods. Then why late follow the list mentioned below and setup your remote by using the below methods.
TCL TV’s Universal Remote Codes List
Codes for TCL Roku TVs
|1111, 0821, 0001, 3411, 3311, 2801, 4141, 1931, 1661, 1561|
|AT&T DirecTV||11756, 10706|
|ATT U-verse||1346, 12434|
|Bright House Cable||1756|
|Buckeye Broadband||12434, 2434|
|Cable One (branded as Sparklight)||2434|
|CenturyLink||2414, 2434, 3183|
|Comcast Cable (Xfinity)||11756, 12434, 12290, 12292|
|Cox Communications||1756, 11756, 12434|
|DISH Satellite TV||1756, 535, 645|
|RCA/Voxx||11756, 12434,387, 12049|
|Time Warner (Spectrum)||387, 1566, 268|
|Windstream||2414, 2434, 3183|
|GE Universal Remote|
|Logitech Harmony||Check Here|
|Microsoft Xbox One||T1756|
GE Universal Remote Codes For TCL TV
2891, 2851, 0091, 1421, 1691, 5961, 6031, 5771, 6171, 6201, 1851, 2011, 2061, 2111, 2301, 3421, 3431, 3571, 4921
RCA Universal Remote Codes For TCL TV
4398, 3426, 2414, 4178, 2434, 2429, 14398, 12434, 0898, 13183, 3847, 3183
Philips Universal Remote Codes For TCL TV
16475, 2301, 3431, 2856, 16573, 0091, 15260, 18516, 15738, 6031, 14333, 1851, 12770, 15466, 13020, 17750, 2851, 1421, 11125, 1691, 5771, 1564, 16665, 16276, 10900, 6201, 2011, 10125, 15064, 3421, 19247, 16374, 18522, 3571, 0733, 14235, 5961, 2061, 15564, 14216, 12270, 4921, 13773, 13871, 16915, 10625, 6171, 2111, 17956, 14874
Spectrum Remote Codes For TCL TV
387, 1566, 268, 11756
Comcast TCL Universal Remote Codes
12290, 12291, 12292, 12293
Xfinity Universal Remote Codes For TCL TV
11756, 12434, 12290, 12292
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For TCL TV
One For All Remote Codes For TCL TV
1916, 0625, 0412, 0698, 0706
How to Program TCL TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program TCL TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “TCL TV universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program TCL TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
With the above three methods we can easily Program Our TCL TV’s TV Device Universal Remote.
If you have any extra remote codes for this device then please mention that code in the below comment section we will update it in the above mentioned list.
We hope this article is helpful to you, if you felt this article was helpful pease share it with your friends and also leave your feedback in the below comment section.