Universal Remote Codes For Roku TV: From the below lines we are providing the roku universal remote codes which is most favorite and famous for so many users. To use these codes you need to program your roku tv with your universal remote control by using the simple methods which we have mentioned in the below lines.
This Roku universal remote is very simple to set up and also to program to use it for your enjoyment. To find the best working code for your device you need to use the table which we filled with all types of roku remote codes.
Roku TV Universal Remote Codes List
|Brand Name||Roku Universal remote Codes|
|1111, 0821, 0001, 3411, 3311, 2801, 4141, 1931, 1661, 1561|
|AT&T DirecTV||11756, 10706|
|ATT U-verse||1346, 12434|
|Bright House Cable||1756|
|Buckeye Broadband||12434, 2434|
|Cable One (branded as Sparklight)||2434|
|CenturyLink||2414, 2434, 3183|
|Comcast Cable (Xfinity)||11756, 12434, 12290, 12292|
|Cox Communications||1756, 11756, 12434|
|DISH Satellite TV||1756, 535, 645|
|RCA/Voxx||11756, 12434,387, 12049|
|Time Warner (Spectrum)||387, 1566, 268|
|Windstream||2414, 2434, 3183|
|GE Universal Remote|
|Logitech Harmony||Check Here|
|Microsoft Xbox One||T1756|
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Roku
387, 11756, 10818, 12434, 12049, 52371, 53061
GE Universal Remote Codes For Roku
2891, 0000, 0164, 0107, 0031, 0044, 0022, 0342, 0052, 0015, 0009, 0004, 0125, 0087, 0003, 0054
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Roku
6381, 6251, 2407, 6171, 5931, 6001
ONN Roku TV Universal Remote Codes
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes For Roku TV
Dish Remote Codes For TCL Roku TV
1756, 535, 645, 535, 556
Comcast xr2 Remote Code For TCL TV
11756, 11602, 12434, 12290, 12292
DirecTV Universal Remote Codes For Roku TV
ATT Uverse Model Number: S10-S1 Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Bright House Cable Model Number: URC1056 Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Cablevision Model Number: UR2-CBL-CV04 Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Charter Model Number: UR4U–MDVR–CHD2 Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Cox Communications Model Number: URC-8820-MOTO Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Time Warner Model Number: UR5U-8780L Remote Codes For ROKU TV
TIVO Remote Codes For ROKU TV
Verizon FIOS Model Number: VZ P265v3 RC Remote Codes For ROKU TV
How To Program Roku Tv Universal Remote?
There are three simple ways to setup or to configure a universal remote and the first one is Using a Keycode, Programming Via universal remote code for Roku Tv Search and Manual Setup.
How to Program Roku TV Universal Remote With Auto Search
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Roku TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Roku TV universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Roku TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We hope the above mentioned universal remote codes and also the methods which we have mentioned to program your device with your favorite universal remote control.
Still your remote control hasn’t been programmed? then change the code and follow the above steps until your tv programmed with the universal remote, no matter what kind of branded remote you’re using just enter the codes until it works.