Are you using the Element TV and got a new Universal remote? Don’t you know how to set up it for your TV then follow the below mentioned methods which can allow your Element TV to program with the element tv universal remote codes which are mentioned below. The below given methods are helpful to find the perfect code for your element universal remote and program with it. First of all we are going to give you all the working codes with this element tv remote with manually or with code search..etc methods.
- 1 Element Universal Remote Codes List
- 2 How To Program Element TV Remote
- 3 How to Program Element Universal Remote Without Codes
- 4 How to Program Element Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 5 How to Program Element Universal Remote With Code Search
Element Universal Remote Codes List
|Brand Name||Element Remote Codes|
|GE||1091, 1651, 5361, 2401, 1025, 5341, 5471, 6021, 4111, 5841, 5831, 5421, 5411, 1173,|
|RCA||13907, 3559, 1886, 12964, 2183, 14217, 1687, 13559, 12183, 11687, 12256, 2964, 11886,|
|Magnavox||0073, 0088, 0001|
|Philips||14156, 1918, 5361, 5421, 5831, 3477, 11147, 14023, 1651, 1091, 5841, 5471, 13656, 14175, 6021, 10862, 4111, 2401, 5411, 5341, 11068, 11568,|
|Westinghouse||0143, 0114, 1146, 0002|
|Xfinity||13559, 11687, 12183, 12964, 13907, 11886|
|Jumbo||238, 247, 252, 168, 121, 127, 151, 153, 154, 231, 236, 004, 2183|
|Cox||1687, 1886, 2183|
|Comcast Xfinity||13559, 11687, 11886, 11864, 12183,10178, 12964, 12260, 13907|
|RCA 3 in 1||11687, 12964, 13559, 11886, 12183|
Element 4 Digits Universal Remote Codes
Element 5 Digits Universal Remote Codes
11886, 10178, 11687, 12183
Element 3 Digits Universal Remote Codes
046, 005, 028, 043, 048, 076, 096, 155, 004, 051, 127, 151, 153, 154, 231, 236, 238, 247, 252, 168, 121
How To Program Element TV Remote
We have mentioned three methods to program your Element TV with the universal remote control, use the above mentioned codes to start your remote working on your element TV by using the below methods.
How to Program Element Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Element Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Element universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Element Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
With the above three methods we can easily Program Our Element Tv Universal Remote.
If you are getting any interruptions with the codes, please try another code from the above list of codes but still getting interruptions leave a comment with your query and we will solve it as soon as possible.