Are you still searching for universal remote codes for your philips blu-ray player, here we are providing all types of working codes which are surely working for any universal remote controls. So just check the codes below and then enter them in your remote by using the below mentioned methods.
For your Smart Network WI-FI ready models and the Philips 4K Upscaling 2D/3D Blu-Ray Disc & Streaming Players, can use these codes, so check them below. If any of the codes do not work for your remote then try with alternate codes too.
- philips dvd universal remote codes
- philips universal remote codes
- philips soundbar universal remote code
Note: From below codes first try blue color codes after that only try remaining codes because those codes worked for many users.
Philips Blu-Ray Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
Philips Blu-Ray Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
GE Universal Remote Codes For Philips Blu Ray Player
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Philips Blu Ray Player
3162, 3258, 3356, 3383, 3389, 3479, 3480, 3483, 3484, 3486, 3488, 3489, 3490, 3491, 3497, 3498, 3504, 3531, 3607, 3612
How to Program Philips Blu-Ray Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Philips Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Philips Blu-Ray universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Philips Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We hope the above methods and the codes have been worked to program your Philips Blu-Ray Player and also for your favorite remote control. Those methods are used for Philips Blu-Ray Player remote control setup.
If you feel good about this article then please give us a feedback, it will give us a boost up to improve our site and to reach many aspirants those who are waiting for their remote codes, we also accept new universal remote control codes those are working for you, please leave those codes in the below comment section we will forward them to the other users too by posting them in our site.