Have you been struggling to get the philips universal remote codes for your DVD Player? then why late we have various types of philips dvd player remote codes. Actually, if you know the codes then you can operate audio and video devices with the universal remote controls. But to work those remote with your dvd player you need to enter correct remote codes. So check for the philips universal remote codes for dvd player below now.
- 0.1 Philips DVD Player Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes List
- 0.2 Philips DVD Player Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
- 0.3 Philips DVD Player Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
- 1 How to Program Philips DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
- 2 How to Program Philips DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 3 How to Program Philips DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
Philips DVD Player Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes List
Philips DVD Player Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
0885, 2033, 0503, 2318, 2404, 2051, 2109, 2091, 2033, 1911, 1914, 0646, 2302, 2318, 2243
Philips DVD Player Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
362, 370, 387, 396, 398, 400, 408, 423, 437, 755, 891
How to Program Philips DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Philips DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Philips DVD universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Philips DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
If you need any assistance from us regarding to any kind of universal remote codes then please contact us and we will give a better suggestion and resolve your issue as soon as possible. Keep visiting to get more update universal remote codes.