TVs such as the ones fabricates by Samsung, that enable the clients to see cable programming, just as visual and sound signs from gadgets, for example, VCRs and DVD players. If you don’t have the remote for your Samsung tv, you can make utilization of a universal remote as a substitute. You can program a remote to work with your TV using samsung tv remote codes. As long as you know the Samsung universal remote codes, this procedure is straightforward.
Check Out: samsung blu ray player remote codes
- 1 Samsung Tv Universal Remote Codes
- 2 How To Program A Universal Remote To A Samsung TV
- 3 How to Program Samsung Universal Remote Without Codes
- 4 How to Program Samsung Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 5 How to Program Samsung Universal Remote With Code Search
Samsung Tv Universal Remote Codes
The following is a list of all Samsung TV remote codes that can be utilized with all the TVs of the Samsung. These codes can be utilized with every universal remote if your remote needs a 3, 4, or 5 digit code and it is a very simple process to use these on your Samsung Tv. You just need to give the try on the universal Samsung tv remote codes once.
Samsung TV Universal 4 digit Remote codes:
Samsung TV Universal 5 digit Remote codes:
Check Out: samsung dvd universal remote codes
Codes For Samsung TV Using Philips Remote
0112, 0309, 0209, 0512, 0302, 0502, 0002, 0102, 0110, 0818, 0895, 0437, 0802, 0103, 0609, 0012, 0212
Codes For Samsung TV Using One-For-All Universal Remote
0587, 0178, 0093, 0060, 0030, 0019, 0056
Codes Samsung TV Using GE Universal Remote
0105, 007,7 0076, 0109, 0007, 0009, 0004,
0005, 0085, 0172, 0942, 0358, 0012, 0015, 0080, 0104, 0106
Codes For Samsung TV Using RCA Universal Remote
1004, 1009, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1025, 1046, 1056,
1065, 1069, 1078, 1083, 1102, 1103, 1104, 1123, 1124, 1194, 1205, 1207
Codes For Samsung TV Using Innovage Jumbo Remote
004, 005, 009, 015, 104, 105,106, 109, 172
Codes For Samsung TV Using Samsung IR Codes
0051, 0161, 0181, 0261, 0301, 1181, 1561, 1661, 2141, 2391, 2401, 2551, 2791, 3211, 3601, 3661, 3711, 3721, 3741, 3751, 3761, 3771, 3781, 3791, 3811, 3821, 3831, 3861, 3881, 3911, 3921, 4091, 4101, 4111, 4121, 4831, 4841, 5191, 5201 (3211 work for Plasma and Led TV)
To apply the Samsung remote codes, you simply need to find the Samsung universal remote code list. From that point forward, you need to circle the codes and this remote code is the link of working a huge number of the gadget in the best possible way. To utilize this remote, you should program it to control your Samsung TV.
How To Program A Universal Remote To A Samsung TV
Samsung TV remote codes can be set up with a wide range of remote controls which enables you to turn your TV or modify its volume, among different highlights. It will effectively be setting up your Samsung remote codes with a remote just requires deciding the sort of remote you have and following the setup procedure for every sort and for Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote Codes have a look at this article. so as to set up the remote control then you have to go to these steps which are given below.
- Firstly you have to click on the “Menu button”
- After that, you have to go to the “Menu”
- You have to go through the “System”
- Then to the “Device Manager”
- You have to set the Universal Remote on your Setup
- You have to “Follow them to the on-screen Guidelines”.
How to Program Samsung Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Samsung Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Samsung universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Samsung Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
I hope you get more information to set the Samsung remote codes as it is a very straightforward process. But still, you have any question about the remote codes above the Samsung TV then please leave the comment in the comment box below if you need other remote codes for your universal remote.