You can use blue-ray player remote to control your television whatever the brand you use, here we are using Samsung device. If you’re searching for samsung blu-ray universal remote codes then, this is the best platform and you landed in the correct place. We have mentioned all the codes below and use them one by one until your device programed with the remote.
Whenever the codes mentioned below do not work properly then try to get the codes manually, by using the below mentioned methods for samsung tv remote codes visit this article. Till your device did not connect then feel free to ask us your query through the below comment section. We will respond as soon as possible.
Samsung Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote Codes
0199, 12051, 10812, 10702, 10060, 20199, 31868, 10766, 20573, 11903, 22069, 11060, 21075, 20240, 31295, 31500, 22329, 22369, 21470, 22489, 01877, 21044, 20820, 10650, 10814, 22556, 10178, 20490, 20045, 01982, 31304, 20744
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Samsung Blu Ray Player
3308, 3394, 3471, 3506, 3519, 3521, 3525
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Samsung Blu-ray Player
1540, 1440, 1340, 0342, 0047, 0895, 0997, 0790, 1511, 0147
You can simply use the blu-ray player remote for controlling your samsung Blu-Ray player
- You should “Turn on your Television”
- Face the “blu-ray remote control” towards the “television”
- Now “press and hold” the “tv power button”
- At the time of holding the tv power button, you have to use the number buttons on your blu-ray remote and “enter the number code” (You should keep on changing the codes until it programed)
- Whenever the code you’ve entered properly (correct code) then the “tv will turn off”
- That means remote have been “connected with your tv”
- Now you can operate tv with this universal remote
How to Program Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Samsung Blu-Ray universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We hope the above methods and the codes have been worked to program your Samsung Blu-Ray and also for your favorite remote control. Those methods are used for Samsung Blu-Ray remote control setup.
If you feel good about this article then please give us a feedback, it will give us a boost up to improve our site and to reach many aspirants those who are waiting for their remote codes, we also accept new universal remote control codes those are working for you, please leave those codes in the below comment section we will forward them to the other users too by posting them in our site. Or do you need other remote codes then feel free to ask us through the below comment section and we will provide those codes for you.