Notice: Trying to get property 'tag' of non-object in /home/riversha1/domains/universalremote.codes/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ezoic-integration/includes/adtester/class-ezoic-adtester-tag-parser.php on line 126
Are you using the Panasonic universal remote? then we mentioned all the Panasonic tv codes you can get them from the below list. Here I want to ask you a question i.e., Don’t you know how to program a panasonic remote codes? then why late just follow the below three methods from those methods you can easily program your universal remote with any one of the below methods. If you would like to program without codes then you can do it with the below method too.
- 0.1 Panasonic Universal Remote Codes
- 0.2 Panasonic HDTV Universal Remote Codes
- 0.3 Panasonic DVD Universal Remote Codes
- 0.4 Panasonic Audio Universal Remote Codes
- 1 How to Program Panasonic Universal Remote Without Codes
- 2 How to Program Panasonic Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 3 How to Program Panasonic Universal Remote With Code Search
Panasonic Universal Remote Codes
Panasonic HDTV Universal Remote Codes
1169, 1410, 1140, 1336, 1170, 1234, 1331, 1442, 1417, 1233, 1194
Panasonic DVD Universal Remote Codes
2031, 2066, 2075, 2076, 2104, 2105, 2106, 2111, 2151, 2153, 2154
Panasonic Audio Universal Remote Codes
4030, 4063, 4050, 4018, 4038, 4050, 4051, 4005
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Panasonic
1277, 1275, 1406, 1055, 1418, 1253, 1109, 1392, 1130, 1003, 1054, 1289, 1246, 1419, 1170, 1389, 1286, 1350, 1062
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Panasonic
0437, 0054, 0170, 0950, 0003, 0070, 0171, 0062, 0381, 0148, 0374
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Panasonic
0039, 0696, 0416, 0618, 0739, 0901, 0608, 0345, 0007, 0807, 0718
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes For Panasonic
How to Program Panasonic Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Panasonic Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Panasonic universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Panasonic Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
In this blog post we have mentioned each and every Universal Remote Codes for Panasonic, still if you have any issues about the above universal remote codes or if we skipped to mention some codes then leave a comment we will rectify the faults and also we will mention those Panasonic remote codes.