Wanting to replace the lost DVD remote or just wishing to discard a lot of remote controls in the room? Either way, the use of a single Panasonic DVD remote is the answer to this issue. Whatever what brand and model of device you have in the room, these can all be controlled with one remote. This article will guide you on how to set up the device as well as providing the needed universal Panasonic remote codes. There is a specific code for the type and model of your device that will be important during the process. Once the programming is successful, you can’t resist how amazing it is to enjoy your home entertainment experience.
- 1 Panasonic DVD Universal Remote Codes List
- 2 How to Program Panasonic DVD Universal Remote
- 3 How to Program Panasonic DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
- 4 How to Program Panasonic DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 5 How to Program Panasonic DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
Panasonic DVD Universal Remote Codes List
We provide the detailed list of Panasonic DVD codes you need to use when setting up the preferred device. From numerous codes we share here, you must be particular in choosing the right code for the type of your device. If chose a wrong code, you need to be patient and try entering another until you have successfully programmed your device with Panasonic DVD remote. Here is the complete list of codes for reference.
Panasonic DVD Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Want to know program panasonic blu-ray remote to tv then check this article
How to Program Panasonic DVD Universal Remote
The instructions we provide here to program Panasonic DVD remote will guide you on the process. The process includes entering a specific code for the brand and model of your device you wish the Panasonic DVD remote to take control of. Depending on what device you need to program, the codes for Panasonic DVD universal remote is very important. Follow the instructions below to program Panasonic DVD universal remote:
How to Program Panasonic DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Panasonic DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Panasonic DVD universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Panasonic DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We often update this site to make sure that all the codes here are working for your device. In the event you haven’t found the right code, don’t hesitate to leave us a message and we will try to assist you. For your feedback about this topic and how we could improve the site, your suggestions and comments are welcome!