For ultimate home entertainment preference, the Funai DVD has been a perfect choice for many. Apart from a reliable choice, this device is an excellent addition in upgrading your home theater’s system. If you already have one, The Funai dvd remote is a great way to control a number of devices inside the living room. This will avoid clutter in the area from using a number of remote controls. Setting up your remote is very easy using the Universal Funai DVD remote codes. This article will help you with the programming of your device as well as providing you with the needed Funai DVD player remote codes.
- 1 Funai DVD Universal Remote Codes List
- 2 How to Program Funai DVD Universal Remote
- 3 How to Program Funai DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
- 4 How to Program Funai DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 5 How to Program Funai DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
Funai DVD Universal Remote Codes List
This article will provide you with the complete list of Funai DVD universal remote codes. All the codes we provide here are useful to operate your Funai DVD player. Once you have entered the correct code for the device you wish to program with the Funai dvd remote, things will work out great. Below is the complete list of all Funai DVD universal remote codes:
Funai DVD Player Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
Funai DVD Player Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
0695, 0675, 1334, 0456, 0458, 0899, 0445, 0795, 3745, 3815, 3855, 0412, 1268, 0722, 2018, 2054, 2129, 2436, 2447, 2002, 2321, 2327, 3377, 3387, 3457, 0247, 0447, 0591, 6022, 6042, 6088, 6167, 6168, 3323, 3142, 3440
Funai DVD Player Universal 3 Digit Remote Codes
658, 829, 570, 764, 661, 674, 617, 619, 631, 679, 588, 456, 458, 377, 060
GE Universal Remote Codes For Funai DVD Player
How to Program Funai DVD Universal Remote
One way to experience comfort while using a number of home entertainment devices is to program Funai DVD remote. We will walk you throughout the setting up process. This will include easy steps that you will not need the assistance of an expert. Here are the simple instructions to program the remote:
How to Program Funai DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Funai DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Funai DVD universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Funai DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
If you find this article useful or wish to share something worthy about the topic, please leave us a comment below. We also accept if you have other codes working on your device. Or should you need other codes to operate a different universal remote, feel free to drop us a message. Your thoughts can help improve this site and other readers as well.