Are you looking for craig soundbar universal remote codes? You are at the perfect webpage now. Here we have mentioned each and every kind of craig soundbar remote codes so you may easily get universal codes for your favourite remote control brand and program them to operate your soundbar device.
Below on the same page we have updated craig soundbar universal remote programming method along with soundbar remote codes. So you don’t need to waste your time to find out the programming instructions and remote control codes. Get all this stuff here on one page and program your favourite universal remote successfully.
- 1 Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Codes List
- 2 How To Program Craig Soundbar Universal Remote
- 3 How to Program Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
- 4 How to Program Craig Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 5 How to Program Craig Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search
Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Codes List
Here is the list of all working craig soundbar codes for universal remote that are needed while programming the remote control. We have update all types of codes here and categories them according to three digit, four digit, five digit, GE, and direct tv universal remote codes. So you can get the type of remote code your device need easily in a short span of time.
3 Digit Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Code
4 Digit Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
5 Digit Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
How To Program Craig Soundbar Universal Remote
The regular programming methods like keycode, manual setup, and code search are mentioned below. You can choose any of the programming method as per your flexibility by entering the craig soundbar codes and start programming the remote. If the way or programming instructions doesn’t found useful for you then you may try using the alternative methods or changing the code till the remote get programmed.
How to Program Craig Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Craig Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Craig Soundbar universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Craig Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
If you feel good about this universal remote code article then please reach out to us with your experience & feedback. This will give us a boost to improve user experience with our site. Also, please comment us if you have any new working remote codes or want us to update any missing remote code here.