To control your Aiwa tv remote with universal remote control you need to set up your favorite universal remote by using the codes which we have mentioned below. If the remote codes seems to be not working then try other codes which are next to those codes.
To setup your tv remote with your favorite universal remote you should have their codes either three digit or four digit or whatever the digits which works better and also the set up procedure. All the codes have been mentioned below and also the procedures too, check them from the below lines one by one.
First try these codes if not working then try below codes
- 0.1 Aiwa TV’s Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
- 0.2 Aiwa TV’s Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
- 0.3 Aiwa TV’s Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
- 1 How To Program Aiwa TV Universal Remote?
- 2 How to Program Aiwa TV Universal Remote Without Code
- 3 How to Program Aiwa TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 4 How to Program Aiwa TV Universal Remote With Code Search
Aiwa TV’s Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
Aiwa TV’s Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
3512, 1505, 0701, 1916, 1908, 0705, 0195, 0196, 0227, 0269, 0411, 0651, 0931, 1411, 4731, 4801, 1155, 1164, 1488, 1512, 1034, 1036, 0121, 0221, 0324, 0528, 5011, 5295, 5296, 5309, 1032, 1236
Aiwa TV’s Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
11362, 10701, 11914, 10032, 11916, 17342, 14102, 16507, 19307, 14118, 18041, 12248, 12270
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Aiwa TV
036, 1036, 1032, 1236, 1362, 11362
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Aiwa TV
0195, 0196, 0227, 0269
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Aiwa TV
0121, 0221, 0324, 0528
How To Program Aiwa TV Universal Remote?
We have mentioned four methods to set up your aiwa remote with your favorite universal remote, you need to get the code from the above list and enter that code as like we said in the below procedures.
This is the first method you should try it once and it definitely works otherwise you can try the regular methods those are mentioned below.
- You need to keep on Press And Hold the “Clear TV button” until all the “Four Lights Illuminate”
- Here you have to “Select The Code”
- Now press the “Pound” button for just 1 time
- You need to press the “Red Power Button” and release whenever your “TV Turns Off”
How to Program Aiwa TV Universal Remote Without Code
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Aiwa TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Aiwa TV universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Aiwa TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
Once you program your tv remote with the universal remote by using the above codes, then you will no need to worry about the set up procedure just use and enjoy the tv programs. Hope you liked it.
Let us know through the comment section about your experience with this article.