Do you need vizio soundbar universal remote codes? Then read this! If you have the vizio soundbar (VB) and would you like to control it by using your favorite universal remote control or else your cable or the SAT remote, we have all the codes that you needed.
If you’ve the correct remote codes and correct programing guide then this VB can be controlled by using any of your favorite universal remotes.
- 0.1 Vizio Sound Bar 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes:
- 0.2 Vizio Sound Bar 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes:
- 0.3 Xfinity Remote Code Vizio Sound Bar
- 1 How to Program Vizio Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
- 2 How to Program Vizio Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 3 How to Program Vizio Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search
Vizio Sound Bar 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes:
Vizio Sound Bar 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes:
Xfinity Remote Code Vizio Sound Bar
Some other important codes which are working with the VB are VSB200, SB3820, VSB201, VHT215, S3821. We have tested these codes on Comcast remote controls, Verizon Fios, Xfinity X5 remote, Uverse, U-Verse, S10-S3, S10-S4, Atlas 1056B03, etc.
Now, you need to program your favorite remote then you can use it with your soundbar. You can get the best methods below for how to program your remote to work with the soundbar.
Note: Some of the soundbars programed to accept the other IR to control them. So, apply the TV Volume IR into Vizio SB.
How to Program Vizio Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Vizio Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Vizio Soundbar universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Vizio Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We hope the above methods and the codes have been worked to program your Vizio Soundbar and also for your favorite remote control. Those methods are used for Vizio Soundbar remote control setup.
Now we’re going to mention some more methods to fix some issues. So check them once.
Verizon Fios Key Fix
If you’ve programed your remote control perfectly but still some keys like VOL, Mute, or the A/V keys aren’t working then you should follow the below key fix feature method to fix.
- Simply, Press & Hold “OK” and “*” simultaneously. So, then the RED LED blinks twice after that it will be stay illuminated.
- Now, Press & Hold the which is “Not Working” correctly. Hence the remote control can try alternate codes for every 1 sec.
- You can “Release The Key” whenever the “TV Responds Correctly”
- Finally, Press “OK” then it will save the current settings automatically.
Even though, some of the remote codes might not work with the configurations like cable tv remote model or the sat tv remote. Then you need to program the unsupported device by setting up each and every key individually for the sake of send a code.
That means each and every button or the key on your remote needs to be programed for the remote then it will work. Each remote function will work by sending a code to the sound bar.
Vizio Soundbar And U verse Remote Control Fix
- By using the “1009 code” you can program the vizio soundbar to “TV” Key on the u verse remote.
- Use the “Manual Code” or the “Auto Scan Mode” to program your tv with the “DVD Key” on the remote.
- You need to send “Volume to TV Button” for this simply “Press ATT” and then “Press OK” after that “Enter 955” and then “Press TV” button
- Suppose, if you wanna “Power Off” all at once then you should “Press ATT” and then “OK” buttons, release, enter 977, again press “ATT” and then press “DVD” and “TV” buttons and then press “Enter” button.
If the above mentioned codes do not work for you then leave a comment mentioning your remote model number and also soundbar’s model number. Then we can able to find either the correct codes or the correct programing method.