Are you looking for the seiki tv codes then this is the best platform to get programed your tv with your favorite universal remote control, in this blog we are providing all types of seiki tv universal remote codes which are working on your seiki tv then why late check it out now. Whatever the universal remote you have for your seiki tv but the seiki remote codes are mentioned below and you have to use them to program your tv and remote.
- 0.1 SEIKI TV 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes List
- 0.2 SEIKI TV 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes List
- 0.3 SEIKI TV’s 3 Digit Universal Remote Codes List
- 0.4 SEIKI TV Universal Remote Codes List
- 1 How To Program Seiki TV Universal Remote?
- 2 How to Program SEIKI TV Universal Remote Without Codes
- 3 How to Program SEIKI TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 4 How to Program SEIKI TV Universal Remote With Code Search
SEIKI TV 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes List
12964, 13559, 13560, 10178, 13953, 11864
SEIKI TV 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes List
4635, 3953, 4794, 4346, 1263, 5751
SEIKI TV’s 3 Digit Universal Remote Codes List
564, 627, 000, 505, 450, 506, 111, 520
SEIKI TV Universal Remote Codes List
|Bell Remotes & Dish Network||505, 506, 516, 523, 526, 566, 573, 612, 627, 647, 652, 653, 654, 655, 656, 658, 659, 664, 665, 667, 669, 670, 679, 680, 704, 717, 730, 738|
|DIRECTV||10178, 11687, 10178, 10835, 10056, 10150, 10463, 10156, 11498, 11401, 0178|
|Atlas DVR Device URC||0178|
|Time Warner Cable||0178|
Seiki TV Code For One For All Remote
4635, 3953, 4794, 4132, 4346, 3964, 2964, 3559, 3560, 3382, 0178, 41315
GE Universal Remote Codes For Seiki TV
1263, 5751, 6091
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Seiki TV
3953, 2964, 3559, 3382, 3560, 0178, 13953, 12964, 13559, 13560, 13382, 13470, 10178
How To Program Seiki TV Universal Remote?
With your favorite universal remote control we can program your favorite seiki tv and the 3 digit, four digit and also 5 digit codes have been mentioned there, so try to program your remote with your favorite seiki tv.
How to Program SEIKI TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program SEIKI TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “SEIKI TV universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program SEIKI TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We hope the above methods and the codes have been worked to program your seiki tv and also for your favorite remote control. Those methods are used for seiki remote control setup.
If you’re still facing an issue, please leave a comment below about your issue and then we will try to solve those issues and also you can operate your tv with your favorite universal remote control.