Would you wanna program your universal remote control with your Sceptre Soundbar then here we are with lots of codes which are working for your favorite remote, you can also use the best programing methods too. We are providing the codes not only for universal remotes but also for Cable or for the SAT remote too.
You should follow the correct programing procedure and also codes too. These both are mentioned below so check them now. Then get programed with your soundbar and remote.
- 1 How To Program Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote:
- 2 How to Program Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
- 3 How to Program Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 4 How to Program Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search
Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote Codes For One For All
If the above mentioned codes didn’t work for you then try code search now.
How To Program Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote:
Code Search using Comcast Remote Control:
- Make sure “Turn On” Soundbar
- Now hit once on “Aux”
- On “Setup” button hold on by pressing it until “Key Blinks Twice”
- Then “Release Setup”
- Enter the code with “9 9 1 3” or “9 9 3”
- If you entered correct code then “Aux Key” will blink twice
- After that hit on “Power” and then target your remote control to soundbar
- Now press “CH+” until your soundbar will get “turned off”
- Now the remote control send “IR Codes” from the library to the device which you’ve chosen
- Once it has done then press “Lock in the code”
- If everything is correct then “Aux Key Will Blink”
Code Search using DIRECTV Remote Control:
- “Switch On” Soundbar
- Press “Vol+” but it should be “Muted”
- Now hit on “AV1” or “AV2”
- Now Hold on press “Mute” and “Select” buttons up to 2 blinks
- Then enter code “9 9 1” and then wait for 2 blinks
- Now Enter “3”
- Now press “VOL+” for a second and then release
- Aim your remote to soundbar and then keep on pressing and releasing the “CH UP” key
- If the “Volume Changes” then press “Select” it will lock the code.
By using the above code search methods we can not only find the codes for Comcast and direct tv but also we can find with any of our favorite universal remote controls. So don’t hesitate to try this method with your favorite remote.
Note: We have some more methods to program your remote control with the Sceptre soundbar. You can also use them too and the methods mentioned below.
How to Program Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Sceptre Soundbar universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Sceptre Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
If you need any assistance from us regarding to any kind of universal remote codes then please contact us and we will give a better suggestion and resolve your issue as soon as possible. Keep visiting to get more update universal remote codes.