The Sanyo DVD universal remote is among the best choices you can grab in the market today. With a reliable brand that has been a chosen preference for many home entertainment system users, this makes the top option. Why not use the Sanyo DVD remote to control other devices? Using the exact universal Sanyo remote codes, you can sync the preferred device. These codes correspond to a specific entertainment device. Eliminate the use of different remote. You only have to program Sanyo DVD remote and make it control multiple entertainment devices. All the codes are found in the list and you need to pick the correct one for the type and model of your device.
- 1 Sanyo DVD Universal Remote Codes List
- 2 How to Program Sanyo DVD Universal Remote
- 3 How to Program Sanyo DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
- 4 How to Program Sanyo DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 5 How to Program Sanyo DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
Sanyo DVD Universal Remote Codes List
You can easily sync your device with Sanyo DVD remote using the code. During the process you will be asked to enter the exact code. Remember to secure the right Sanyo DVD player codes to save time and effort during the method. You might be confused of the codes that matches your device, but in the event keep on repeating the process with a different code every time until you get successful results. Below is the full list of Sanyo DVD remote codes.
Sanyo DVD Player Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Sanyo DVD Player Universal Remote Codes For One For All
Sanyo DVD Player Universal Remote Codes For RCA
Sanyo DVD Player Universal Remote Codes For GE
How to Program Sanyo DVD Universal Remote
Depending on your need, there are different ways on how to program Sanyo DVD remote. The codes for Sanyo DVD universal remote are important to easily perform the process. The instructions we provide will guide you to setup the device with Sanyo DVD remote. As long as you follow the instructions, you’ll definitely succeed with the method.
Here are the instructions to easily program the Sanyo DVD remote:
How to Program Sanyo DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Sanyo DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Sanyo DVD universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Sanyo DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
Is the selected Sanyo DVD code worked? If you have succeeded in programming the Sanyo DVD remote, please share your experience with us. You can message us the code you used with which device. This could serve as a reference to other readers who are experiencing the same. Feel free to leave your comment on the box provided below.