Proscan tv’s have various types of universal remotes and to operate those universal remote controls we need their working codes such as 3 digit, 4 digit, 5 digit…if you would like to get those proscan tv remote codes you need to use the below table, in that table we have mentioned all types of codes including proscan tv codes for ge universal remote too. Let us start with codes and also the methods after the codes.
Proscan HDTV Universal Codes = 1000
Proscan TV Universal Codes = 1000, 1008, 1068, 1094, 1108
Proscan DVD Universal Codes = 2118, 2144, 2205, 2319
Proscan VCR Universal Codes = 3000
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Proscan TV = 0163, 0162, 0031, 0000, 0107, 0015
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Proscan TV = 0704, 0312, 0103, 0601, 0817, 0917
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Proscan TV = 1000 , 1100 , 1181 , 1203 , 1212 , 1233
How To Program A Universal Remote To A Proscan Tv?
There are three different methods to program proscan tv universal remote either it could be ge universal remote or it could be any other popular remote control but the methods are same.
How to Program Proscan TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Proscan TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Proscan TV universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Proscan TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We hope the above methods and the codes have been worked to program your Proscan tv and also for your favorite remote control.
If this article have helped you, then we will feel happy to hear something from you regard to our article and also you can ask us any types of queries about the universal remote codes which are available for proscan’s tv, then why late program your tv with your favorite universal remote control by using the above mentioned codes.