Are you using Olevia tv and searching for olevia 3 digit remote codes then this is the perfect blog which can provide you each and every universal remote codes like they might be three digit code, 4 digit code or 5 digit codes too, in this blog post we are giving the guidance for olevia tv remote programming with the working codes.
If you are also eagerly waiting for this opportunity then use this blog and get your olevia tv programed with the universal remote control such as directv, comcast, cox and ge universal remote control too. Then wy late check the codes below and enjoy with your favorite remote control.
- 0.1 Olevia TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
- 0.2 Olevia TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
- 0.3 Olevia TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
- 1 How To Program Olevia TV Universal Remote?
- 2 How to Program Olevia TV Universal Remote Without Codes
- 3 How to Program Olevia TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 4 How to Program Olevia TV Universal Remote With Code Search
Olevia TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Olevia TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
506, 127, 432
Olevia TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
GE Universal Remote Codes For Olevia TV
Olevia TV Remote Codes Comcast
11144, 11240, 11331, 12272, 11610
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Olevia TV
077, 1222, 1207, 1610, 1144, 1240, 1331, 11610, 11144, 11240, 11331
How To Program Olevia TV Universal Remote?
Depending on the remote control which you have, the method to search for the code will be different, below is an example that may work with most popular remote controls.
- “Turn on” your tv and “Press & Hold” the tv key then “Enter codes” which are suitable for your brand
- Your “TV Will Be Turned Off” when you enter the right code that means your set up have been completed.
Note: If your TV doesn’t turn off then repeat the procedure with other codes. Or else you can also check the alternative methods too.
How to Program Olevia TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Olevia TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Olevia TV universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Olevia TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We hope the above methods and the codes have been worked to program your Olevia tv and also for your favorite remote control. Those methods are used for Olevia remote control setup.