Have you brought a new universal remote control for your Apex TV and don’t you have knowledge about the remote codes then here is the best guide to program your tv with the universal remote control by using some codes such as three digit codes, four digit codes and also five digit codes too which are also working with APEX TVs, APEX VCRs, APEX DVD players, and APEX audio components .
We have all types of apex tv 3 digit remote codes to program remote control and tv together, you can try the apex tv remote codes from the below mentioned list according the given methods. Suppose one code doesn’t work for you then try with another codes, so keep on trying until your remote control get programed with your tv.
Note: Actually, for this apex tv’s most of the universal remotes have the 4 and 5 digit codes to be programed and these codes will also be working for SAT and also for CABLE remotes too.
- 0.1 Apex TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
- 0.2 Apex TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
- 0.3 Apex TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes List
- 1 How to Program Apex TV Universal Remote Without Codes
- 2 How to Program Apex TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 3 How to Program Apex TV Universal Remote With Code Search
Apex TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
595, 744, 618, 005, 006, 743, 757, 552, 594, 815, 759, 745, 548, 312, 222, 542, 574, 771, 019, 214, 215, 216, 401, 236, 240, 241, 023, 032
First try blue color codes then try remaining codes because blue color codes worked for many users.
Apex TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
Apex TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes List
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Apex TV
1236, 1241, 1287, 1376
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Apex TV
0214, 0216, 0215, 0401
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Apex TV
0023, 0223, 0123, 0741
APEX VCR Universal Remote Code
How to Program Apex TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Apex TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Apex TV universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Apex TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We hope the above methods and the codes have been worked to program your Apex tv and also for your favorite remote control. Those methods are used for Apex remote control setup.
If you feel good about this article then please give us a feedback, it will give us a boost up to improve our site and to reach many aspirants those who are waiting for their remote codes, we also accept new universal remote control codes those are working for you, please leave those codes in the below comment section we will forward them to the other users too by posting them in our site. Or do you need other remote codes then feel free to ask us through the below comment section and we will provide those codes for you.