Are you searching for Apex DVD universal remote codes? This article will provide with the codes you need to program Apex DVD remote. We have the complete list of universal Apex DVD remote codes that you need in programming the device. Regardless the brand and model of your device, there is one specific code to make it work with Apex DVD remote when programmed successfully. Once you have selected the exact code you need, it would be easy to setup the universal remote. With the use of apex universal codes and setting up instructions, you can eliminate the complexity from using numerous remote controls.
- 1 Apex DVD Universal Remote Codes List
- 2 How to Program Apex DVD Universal Remote
- 3 How to Program Apex DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
- 4 How to Program Apex DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 5 How to Program Apex DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
Apex DVD Universal Remote Codes List
If you wish to start setting up the device, check out the Apex DVD universal remote codes list, select the exact code that matches the brand and model of your device. There are several codes to select from. If you have entered an invalid code, keep trying until you have ended up successfully. Below is the complete list of Apex DVD codes:
Apex DVD Player Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
Apex DVD Player Universal 3 Digit Remote Codes
654, 655, 743, 744, 757, 386, 390, 391, 392, 401, 424, 430, 436, 439, 445, 457, 459, 372, 373, 374, 081, 082, 084, 087
Apex DVD Player Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
50402, 52405, 53702, 54202, 56107, 58404, 59407, 59603, 50219, 50611, 51016, 52310, 52418, 54019, 56711, 58233, 58939
How to Program Apex DVD Universal Remote
Apex DVD remote codes play a very important role in setting up the preferred device. Without the code, it would be impossible to program Apex DVD universal remote. If you already have the unique code you need, you can start setting up by following the easy instructions we have prepared to help you. Follow the below steps to successfully program Apex DVD remote:
How to Program Apex DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Apex DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Apex DVD universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Apex DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
Please give us a feedback about this topic. Have you entered the right code and successfully done with the setting up process. We’d like to hear from you which code have worked with what device. If you have other universal remote control to be programmed, keep visiting this site to know more about additional codes.