Would you like to control your LG Soundbar with the universal remote control, cable remote, or with the SAT remote then don’t worry you just need to have the working codes which we’ve mentioned below.
If you have a working programing guide and also working LG universal remote codes then its easy to control your LG Soundbar with the remote control.
Check out the codes we mentioned below. Simply program the LG soundbar and your favorite remote control by using the below mentioned 4 and 5 digit remote codes.
LG Soundbar 4 Digit Universal Remote Control Codes:
LG Soundbar 5 Digit Universal Remote Control Codes:
GE Universal Remote Codes For LG Sound Bar
Cox Remote Codes For LG Sound Bar
How To Program LG Soundbar Universal Remote?
USING DIRECTV AND REMOTE CODES DO NOT WORK? Just perform a code search by using the volume—with the soundbar on—volume up—but be muted—
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
Keep on pressing and releasing the Channel up button by pointing your remote control at the soundbar. Once you observed that the volume has been changed then you need to click on Select then it will lock the code
(If the DirecTV remote does not turn the soundbar ON or OFF, use the middle PWR key in the AV1 or AV2 device as this will control a Soundbar.)
Now we’re going to mention some more methods to fix some issues. So check them once.
How to Program LG Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program LG Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “LG Soundbar universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We hope the above methods and the codes have been worked to program your LG Soundbar and also for your favorite remote control. Those methods are used for LG Soundbar remote control setup.
Would you like to get more help from our supporting team then please leave your query in the below comment section and we will resolve as soon as possible.
Leave your universal remote model and LG Soundbar model number what ever the issue you are facing with it, then we will fix that issue.