You don’t need multiple remotes to control your devices. By programming the LG tv universal remote codes to your devices, you can eliminate the clutter in your living room by using only one remote to control all of your lg devices. Below you can get working LG universal remote codes of any brand remote and programing instructions. We gave so many universal remote codes you can check them below and try to find your lg tv remote codes as soon as you can with the below mentioned methods.
- 0.1 LG Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
- 0.2 LG Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
- 0.3 LG Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
- 1 How to Program LG Universal Remote Without Codes
- 2 How to Program LG Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 3 How to Program LG Universal Remote With Code Search
- 4 If LG universal Remote is Not Working, Try The Below Troubleshooting’s
LG Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
LG Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
627, 512, 653, 678, 420, 766, 553, 520, 773, 615, 505, 506
LG Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
11178, 13979, 12864, 12424, 12834, 10017, 11423, 12867, 13397, 10856, 12612, 11530, 12358, 11637, 10442, 10178, 11934, 11265
GE Universal Remote Codes For LG Smart TV
0004, 0050, 0009, 0005, 0227, 0338, 0012, 0057, 0080, 0156
RCA Universal Remote Codes For LG TV
1002, 1004, 1005, 1014, 1025, 1078, 1081, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1111, 1128, 1130, 1132, 1134, 1144, 1149, 1171, 1205
LG Tv One For All Universal Remote Codes List
0030, 0056, 0178
LG TV DirecTV Universal Remote Codes List
11178, 11423, 10178
Before setting up everything, make sure that your remote is powered with fresh batteries and all devices are properly connected. Here are the steps on how to program LG universal remote into your device:
How to Program LG Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all lg universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct lg remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program LG Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “LG universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program LG Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
If LG universal Remote is Not Working, Try The Below Troubleshooting’s
- Check the batteries.
- Try replacing the batteries if all the buttons in the remote are not working.
- When replacing the battery, make sure to match the + and – label inside the compartment.
- Do not mix new batteries with old ones.
- Check the IR sensor
- Most button functions in the remote like On/Off or Channel Up and Down work with Infrared light ray or IR. Ensure that there is no obstruction on the line of sight to the device.
- Try to Unregister and register again
- Try to unregister and register again if some of the remote buttons are not functioning.
- If you have tried everything and failed because all the keys are not working, the remote needs to be replaced.
- Setup or program the remote again.
- If everything is fixed, try to setup or program the LG universal remote to the desired device again.
Choosing the correct LG universal remote codes to control your device will make everything simple and functional. With the easy to follow steps on how to program, you will enjoy a clutter-free experience on your entertainment room.