If you do not have JVC universal remote codes either three digit, four digit or even five digit codes then you are helpless with your any branded universal remote control, if you want to program your favorite universal remote with your JVC smart tv original remote then you should have the codes and the codes have been mentioned below.
You can check the codes below and the methods to apply those codes to program your universal remote with the JVC tv you should use the codes. Are you using the sky remote, dish remote or philips universal remote whatever it may be the codes below mentioned are definitely help for you.
These Codes works in almost all JVC remote controls, if these codes not working then try below codes.
- 0.1 JVC TV’s Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
- 0.2 JVC TV’s Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
- 0.3 JVC TV’s Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
- 0.4 RCA Universal Remote Codes For JVC TV
- 0.5 GE Universal Remote Codes For JVC TV
- 0.6 One For All Remote Codes JVC TV
- 0.7 Philips Universal Remote Codes For JVC TV
- 0.8 Magnavox Universal Remote Codes For JVC TV
- 1 How Do You Program A Universal Remote To A JVC TV?
- 2 How to Program JVC TV Universal Remote Without Codes
- 3 How to Program JVC TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 4 How to Program JVC TV Universal Remote With Code Search
JVC TV’s Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
1227, 1130, 1131, 1080, 1092, 1117, 1131, 1235, 1288, 1299, 1011, 1012, 1026, 1049, 1052, 1054, 1055
JVC TV’s Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
065, 067, 089, 013, 054, 055, 060
JVC TV’s Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
12049, 11670, 11349, 12463, 11245, 107311, 10169, 17706, 11892, 12859, 13829, 10053, 12561, 10683, 14808, 12265, 10463, 19405, 14273, 18016, 12811, 13650, 10650, 10053, 10069, 10160, 1193, 11774
RCA Universal Remote Codes For JVC TV
1159, 1063, 1054, 1285, 1269, 1157, 1055, 1065, 1239, 1013, 1123, 1430, 1066,1067, 1393, 1158, 1060, 1012, 1396, 1182
GE Universal Remote Codes For JVC TV
0247, 0197, 0067, 0923, 0012, 0065, 0026, 0060, 0141, 0069
One For All Remote Codes JVC TV
0247, 0197, 0067, 0923, 0012, 0065, 0026, 0060, 0141, 0069
Philips Universal Remote Codes For JVC TV
0715, 0108, 0802, 0204, 0508, 0607, 0308, 0993, 0326, 0321
How Do You Program A Universal Remote To A JVC TV?
There are three simple methods to simply program your favorite universal remote with your JVC tv remote control then why late just check the steps from below.
How to Program JVC TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program JVC TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “JVC TV universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program JVC TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
You can use one more method which can be helpful to program yourwith the universal remote control codes, the steps are below.
Alternate Method To Setup JVC TV Remote
- “Turn On” your TV either “Manually Or By TV Remote”
- Select “Mute Button” and “Select” button simultaneously until the “green light will blink” twice
- Use the “Number Key” to enter “First Digit” and you need to wait for “green light” to blink twicely on top of the remote
- After that enter “Four Remaining digits” now
- Put the remote before your TV and press “OFF” button, now your tv should be “Turned Off”
- If your TV doesn’t “turned off”, you should repeat the procedure until your tv works with this universal remote control.
There are various brands to operate this TV and we are giving all remote codes so just check the codes one by one and definitely your TV remote code will be programmed.