Get the universal remote codes list for your favorite hitachi brand like dvd’s, amplifiers and receivers…etc whatever the brand you use which has come from the hitachi family just check your device name in the below list and get the hitachi tv universal remote codes.
Below of the codes we mentioned programing steps to pair your device with universal remote so once you pick the code follow below mentioned method. If you would like to know about how to program a universal remote to a hitachi tv then follow the below steps.
- 0.1 Hitachi TV Universal Remote Codes List
- 0.2 Hitachi DVD Universal Remote Codes List
- 0.3 Hitachi HDTV Universal Remote Codes
- 0.4 Hitachi VCR Universal Remote Codes
- 0.5 Hitachi Receiver Tuner Universal Remote Codes
- 1 How to Program Hitachi TV Universal Remote Without Codes
- 2 How to Program Hitachi TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 3 How to Program Hitachi TV Universal Remote With Code Search
Hitachi TV Universal Remote Codes List
1004, 1011, 1012, 1051, 1052, 1084, 1086, 1087, 1102, 1225, 1384, 1009, 1010, 1013, 1053, 1057, 1058, 1065, 1078, 1083, 1113, 1114, 1115, 1128, 1173
Hitachi DVD Universal Remote Codes List
Hitachi HDTV Universal Remote Codes
Hitachi VCR Universal Remote Codes
Hitachi Receiver Tuner Universal Remote Codes
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Hitachi TV
1004 , 1006 , 1012 , 1013 , 1059 , 1060 , 1061 , 1063 , 1135 , 1136 , 1137 , 1138 , 1139 , 1140 , 1141 , 1142 , 1143 , 1144 , 1145 ,1146 , 1148 , 1150 , 1179 , 1185 , 1196 , 1198 , 1199 , 1449
GE Universal Remote Codes For Hitachi TV
One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Hitachi TV
0088, 0059, 0142, 0060, 0072, 0004, 0009, 0091, 0001, 0012, 0061, 0137, 0139, 0141
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Hitachi TV
0410, 0507, 0815, 0607, 0808, 0002, 0502, 0710, 0701, 0802, 0707, 0315, 0515, 0715, 0519, 0324
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes For Hitachi TV
0025, 0028, 0030, 0032
How to Program Hitachi TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Hitachi TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Hitachi TV universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Hitachi TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We have mentioned all the remote codes for this hitachi brand, we also mentioned the steps to program your device with the universal remote. So get the code for your device to press on your universal remote and then operate your favorite channel.
We hope this article was helpful to you and i would like to here your experience with the above mentioned remote codes. What are your thoughts about this hitachi remote codes? let me know in the comments!