Almost, all the Sansui tv users attracted to using the universal remote controls and there are various remotes such as sansui tv 3 digit remote codes and also 4 digit code for sansui tv..etc, if you are also looking for the universal remote codes then this blog will provide you all types of codes and with those codes everyone can program their sansui tv remote with their favorite universal remote.
First of all we are going to provide all types of codes and then we will go to the programing method, you can use any of the codes until it programed with your tv remote. So let us start the procedure.
- 0.1 Sansui TV’s Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
- 0.2 Sansui TV’s Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes List
- 0.3 Sansui TV’s Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
- 1 How To Program Sansui TV Universal Remote?
- 2 How to Program Sansui TV Universal Remote Without Codes
- 3 How to Program Sansui TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 4 How to Program Sansui TV Universal Remote With Code Search
Sansui TV’s Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
0310, 1052, 0394, 5006, 6071, 0888, 0264, 1337, 1208, 0698, 1556, 0135, 1230, 0171, 6061, 5441, 5871, 1107, 0806, 2832, 1267, 5010
Sansui TV’s Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes List
20695, 12258, 11670, 10173, 13559, 11904, 11892, 10463, 11938, 13520, 12282, 13700, 11938, 13700
Sansui TV’s Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
834, 030, 060, 908, 748, 227, 011, 527, 750, 985, 310, 171, 865, 208, 029, 211, 055
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Sansui TV
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Sansui TV
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Sansui TV
Sansui TV Remote Codes Comcast
10463, 11409, 11904, 11911, 11935, 12258, 12282, 0463, 10171, 10165, 10173, 11670, 11892, 11929
Sansui TV Remote Codes Dish Network
899, 748, 211, 918, 420, 721, 621, 898, 726, 1409, 1935, 730, 276, 123, 250, 985, 622, 3377, 908, 1463, 526, 858, 041, 767, 500, 569, 720, 138, 1670, 1892, 227, 527, 374, 522, 756, 509, 672, 865, 866, 733, 000, 754, 533, 854, 694, 171, 3564, 265, 0463, 841, 001, 752, 0171, 846, 853, 089, 505, 834, 212, 750
How To Program Sansui TV Universal Remote?
There are three common methods to program your tv with your favorite universal remote and also we are providing one official method too, so first we will give an official method and then we will go to the common methods such as keycode, manual setup and programing via sansui remote code.
How to use a dish network remote control to use a Sansui TV (Official Method)
- Simply, face your dish remote to the TV
- At the top it has “TV Button”, so press and hold it until all the 4 lights will be light
- From the top hit on the “Red Power Button”
- Now hold on the “Channel +” button, until the tv turns off
- Now click on the “Pound Button”
- Finally, hit on the “Big Red Power Button” 3 to 5 times.
This is the official method to program your tv remote with the universal remote control, if you did not find that your remote couldn’t programed then you can use the below methods too.
How to Program Sansui TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Sansui TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Sansui TV universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Sansui TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We hope the above methods and the codes have been worked to program your sansui tv and also for your favorite remote control.
We hope you have programed your remote control with the sansui tv and will enjoy all of your favorite channels too. If you still have any queries about the codes and the programing methods then leave a comment in the below comment box and we will approve that comment with an answer if it seems to be helpful to others too.