Universal remote codes are getting most popularity in tech industry and many peoples like you wanna use different types of universal remote controls. If you’re trying to operate your yamaha blu-ray then here we have different types of remote codes you can try them with any of your remote controls.
So check the below codes one by one wether it could be any digit codes, so try them now. We are also providing various types of methods for you. So try to enter the codes as per those methods. Network WI-FI ready models and the Yamaha 4K Upscaling 2D/3D Blu-Ray Disc & Streaming Players and all yamaha blu-ray players will support the below codes.
Yamaha Blu-Ray Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
More Yamaha Universal Remote Codes for other Audio Video Components:
|Brand Name||Remote Codes|
|Yamaha CD Player||5082, 5095|
|Yamaha CD Recorder||5083|
|Yamaha MD (Mini Disc)||5080, 5081, 5086|
|Yamaha Tape||5084, 5087|
|Yamaha Tuner||5066, 5085, 5088, 5090, 5092|
|Yamaha LD (Laser Disc)||2080|
|Yamaha Amplifier||5019, 5020, 5098|
How to Program Yamaha Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Auto Search
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Yamaha Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Yamaha Blu-Ray universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Yamaha Blu-Ray Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We hope the above methods and the codes have been worked to program your Yamaha Blu-Ray Player and also for your favorite remote control. Those methods are used for Yamaha Blu-Ray Player remote control setup.
If you feel good about this article then please give us a feedback, it will give us a boost up to improve our site and to reach many aspirants those who are waiting for their remote codes, we also accept new universal remote control codes those are working for you, please leave those codes in the below comment section we will forward them to the other users too by posting them in our site.