One of the most reliable brands of DVD universal remote today is the Magnavox. This could be easily programmed with multiple devices by using specific Magnavox DVD universal remote codes. Once the exact codes for Magnavox DVD player and other devices are correctly entered, the process of programming successfully. In the event, you will totally enjoy the convenience of controlling multiple devices with a single Magnavox DVD remote. Read the article below to guide you with the codes and instructions you need to program the Magnavox DVD remote.
|Brand Name||Remote Codes|
|Apex Digital||0405, 0437, 0442|
|Bel Canto Design||0456|
|California Audio Labs||0406|
|Craig||0438, 0412, 0413, 0414, 0415|
|Denon||0406, 0466, 0517|
|Go Video||0529, 0429, 0430, 0440|
|Insignia||0427, 0462, 0471, 0477, 0499, 0507|
|Integra||0411, 0532, 0463|
|JVC||0527, 0439, 0445, 0457, 0469, 0509|
|LG||0430, 0440, 0457, 0515, 0504|
|Magnavox||0407, 0522, 0525, 0427, 0452, 0454, 0513|
|Memorex||0428, 0438, 0449, 0464, 0508|
|Onkyo||0407, 0532, 0463, 0506|
|Panasonic||0406, 0407, 0458, 0459, 0510|
|Philips||0407, 0522, 0523, 0524, 0525, 0427, 0448, 0452, 0454, 0472, 0512|
|Pioneer||0411, 0423, 0426, 0456, 0473, 0519|
|RCA||0400, 0411, 0436, 0464|
|Samsung||0406, 0408, 0424, 0435, 0461, 0470, 0475, 0503, 0505|
|Sharp||0530, 0427, 0431, 0465, 0502|
|Sony||0401, 0402, 0403, 0404, 0432, 0443, 0453, 0455, 0501|
|Toshiba||0407, 0428, 0460, 0467, 0478, 0500|
|Yamaha||0406, 0522, 0525, 0425, 0434, 0521|
|Zenith||0407, 0430, 0440|
You will never run out of Magnavox DVD codes because we have the complete list of almost all home entertainment devices. Remember that Magnavox DVD remote codes correspond with specific type of devices. You have to take a thorough look while searching for the perfect Magnavox universal remote codes for DVD player and other devices. Check out the perfect code that matches your device from the list below:
You are taking the best decision when you program your Magnavox DVD remote to control multiple devices. This will not only provide you with maximum convenience but a great way to upgrade your home entertainment system.
Follow the below instructions to successfully program the Magnavox DVD universal remote:
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Magnavox DVD universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
How did you find this post? Was it a help in programming your Magnavox DVD remote? Please tell us more about the code you used that matched with which device. We love to hear your experience with us. For comments or suggestions, don’t hesitate to leave a message on the box provided below.