Do you want to get xr11 remote codes then here we are mentioning them and there are several methods to program your XR11 Universal remote control with your favorite tv by using the codes that we mentioned below. If you still do not able to program your remote then follow our step by step tutorial and we also mentioned the codes right after this paragraph. So check them out and be programed your remote now.
One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For XR11
XR11 Universal Remote Codes
|Brand Name||XR11 Remote Codes|
|Element TV||13559, 11864, 12964, 11687, 12260, 13907, 11886, 12183, 10178|
|LG TV||11178, 11993, 11265, 12246, 10032, 11934, 12271, 11032, 10017, 10178, 10856, 10700, 11758, 10442, 11530, 11314, 12731, 11637|
|Samsung TV||11959, 10587, 11632, 11060, 12281, 12284, 10812, 10766, 10482, 10702, 10030, 10814, 10060, 10329, 10650, 11903, 12051, 10032, 12280, 10178|
|Panasonic TV||11924, 10051, 12269, 11927, 10650, 10226, 11290, 10162, 11410, 11347, 10165, 10178, 11947, 11271, 10250, 11310, 11480, 11941, 10375, 11919, 12273|
|VIZIO TV||11758, 12707, 12512, 10864, 10885, 10178, 12247, 11756|
|Sony TV||11400, 10834, 11317, 11925, 11786, 10353, 11791, 11685, 11904, 10011, 10810, 11100|
How To Program XR11 Remote To TV
- Turn your “TV ON”
- Now press and hold “SETUP Button” (Lies on bottom left) on your XR11 remote until its LED light flashes from green to red
- Now type in the 5 digit code for your TV by using the number pad on the XR11 Remote.
- You can observe the LED status light will blink twice in green that means you’ve entered a working code
- But if you entered a wrong code then keep trying with other codes until it works.
- Finally, you need to check TV power, mute, and the volume + and – buttons function properly. It gives you a signal that remote programed well.
Sometimes you might not find a correct code for your XR11 Universal remote at that time you need to follow code search method
How to Program XR11 Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program XR11 Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “XR11 universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program XR11 Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.