Vivitar universal remote is the 8 in 1 remote control and it has the three digit and four digit universal remote codes, if you don’t know the remote code for your device then follow the below table and it has all types vivitar universal remote codes, so you can easily operate your device with this universal remote instructions.
We mentioned three methods for vivitar remote control setup in the below lines, you have to try below three methods and finally chose one method from them to get your remote programmed with your device.
Vivitar Tv Universal Remote Codes List
|Brand||Vivitar Remote Codes|
|Vizio TV||502, 627, 004, 113, 505, 011, 1064, 1226|
|Sony TV||1001, 1036, 1093, 1135, 1177|
|Samsung||0702, 0178, 0030, 1903, 1575, 1395, 1312, 1060, 0814, 0766, 0427, 0408, 0329, 0056, 0032, 0019|
|LG TV||1265, 0178, 0442, 0700, 0829, 0856, 1178, 1325, 1423, 1758, 1993|
|Sanyo TV||0154, 0088, 0107, 0146, 0159, 0232, 0484, 0799, 0893, 1142|
|Emerson TV||0154, 0236, 0463, 0180, 0178, 0171, 1963, 1944, 0623, 0282, 0280, 0270, 0185, 0183, 0182, 0181, 0179, 0177, 0158, 0039, 0038, 0019|
|Insignia TV||0171, 1204, 1326, 1517, 1963, 2002|
|Philips TV||1454, 0054, 0690, 1154, 1483|
|Element TV||11886, 10178|
Vivitar Universal Remote Codes For Sharp TV
For sharp tv universal remote codes just visit this post and you can the codes of sharp tv
How to Program Vivitar Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Vivitar Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Vivitar universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Vivitar Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
Features Of The Vivitar Universal Remote Control
It is the 8 Device Universal remote control and it can Controls up to 8 devices. It has a capacity to Work with the most major brands of TV, Blu-Ray, DVD, VCR, Cable, Satellite, Home Theater….etc This remote control batteries Powered by 2 AAA batteries (not included). It is Ergonomic, user friendly design. Of course it can be Replaces the need for original remotes.
1 thought on “Vivitar Universal Remote Codes & Program Instructions”
I bought the Universal remote Control. I got for my soundbar by Foxnovo. The brand is not on the manufacturer list. Can anyone help with a code?