Symphonic tv has tremendous options for this device users, so for them to chose the universal remote controls, if you would like to operate your tv with any of your favorite remote controls then use the below codes to enter and to program with those codes you need to mention according to the below mentioned methods. Check out the symphonic tv codes for universal remotes from the below mentioned list.
- 0.1 Symphonic TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
- 0.2 Symphonic TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
- 0.3 Symphonic TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
- 1 How To Program Symphonic TV Universal Remote?
- 2 How to Program Symphonic TV Universal Remote Without Codes
- 3 How to Program Symphonic TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 4 How to Program Symphonic TV Universal Remote With Code Search
Symphonic TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Symphonic TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
Symphonic TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
10171, 11963, 11394, 10180, 11904, 11913, 11595, 11944, 17000, 17342, 17646, 10204, 19307, 13811, 2810, 12248, 12270
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Symphonic TV
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Symphonic TV
0053, 0189, 0227, 0456, 0024
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Symphonic TV
0906, 0520, 0324, 0247, 0004
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes For Symphonic TV
0043, 0044, 0085, 0086, 0087, 0088, 0089
How To Program Symphonic TV Universal Remote?
There are three different methods to operate any universal remote control by programing with your tv, if you program with working codes by using the below methods then your tv will be working fine! so let us have a look at the methods if you have the codes from the above list of codes.
How to Program Symphonic TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Symphonic TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Symphonic TV universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Symphonic TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We hope the above methods and the codes have been worked to program your Symphonic tv and also for your favorite remote control. Those methods are used for Symphonic remote control setup.
If you found any of the above codes didn’t work for your device then try to enter the alternative codes which are mentioned above and still you face the same issue then leave a comment below about your issue and we will try to solve that issue and also provide you a best solution.