We are mentioning all universal remote control codes which are highly recomonded to program ILO tv, if you are also searching for the various types of remote codes to program this tv then look at below list and there you will get three digit, four digit and also five digit codes. So, once check them now and find out ilo tv remote codes. If you’re facing any of the below codes not working then try to use another code you just have to repeat the process until you get connected with your ILO tv.
- 0.1 ILO TV’s Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes list
- 0.2 ILO TV’s Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes list
- 0.3 RCA Universal Remote Codes For ILO TV
- 0.4 ILO TV’s Universal Codes For Directv Remote
- 0.5 GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For ILO TV
- 0.6 Philips Universal Remote Codes For ILO TV
- 1 How To Program ILO TV Universal Remote?
- 2 How to Program ILO TV Universal Remote With Auto Search
- 3 How to Program ILO TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 4 How to Program ILO TV Universal Remote With Code Search
ILO TV’s Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes list
0171, 0179, 0180, 0463, 1000, 1004, 1030, 1035, 1054, 1090, 1107, 1133, 1168, 1169, 1206, 1230, 1286
ILO TV’s Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes list
11286, 11603, 11684, 11990, 10463, 10171
RCA Universal Remote Codes For ILO TV
074, 1394, 059, 069, 1665, 1133, 1218, 1286, 1054, 1684, 1168, 1990, 073, 1603, 11990, 070, 1230, 1206, 11394, 11684, 1169, 1219, 085, 0171, 060, 11665, 1231
ILO TV’s Universal Codes For Directv Remote
11394, 11603, 13149, 11665, 11990, 11286, 11684, 11463
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For ILO TV
0198, 1070, 1024, 1023
Philips Universal Remote Codes For ILO TV
0421, 1608, 1004, 1903
How To Program ILO TV Universal Remote?
There are three different methods to operate any universal remote control by programing with your tv, but for ILO tv there is an official method to program and the method have mentioned below, once try that method first and then try other alternative methods if one of them could not worked.
- Turn your “ILO TV” on
- Now “TV” and “SEL” buttons should “Hold On” simultaneously for 3 seconds, after three seconds the button will be light.
- Point your remote with the button lit and then “Enter TV’s Code (3 or 4 or 5 digit)”
- Now check the remote by pressing the “Volume +” button and it should be “Turn on the TV Volume Up”
- Finally, click on the “TV Button” and the button should blink twice, it means the remote have been stored 3, 4 or 5 digit code.
How to Program ILO TV Universal Remote With Auto Search
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program ILO TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “ILO TV universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program ILO TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We hope the above methods and the codes have been worked to program your ILO tv and also for your favorite remote control. Those methods are used for ILO remote control setup.
If you felt this article was helpful, then please support us by sharing this article with your families and also leave a comment about your experience with this blog post. Also we accept all types of suggestions about the universal remote codes and if you have any codes then leave that code in the below comment section.