Are you one of the users of sony soundbar and would you like to control your soundbar by using your favorite universal remote then why late we have different codes which can be programed your soundbar with your universal remote control. For this you should have the correct programing guidance and also the working remote codes. You can get the codes from the below lines and also programing steps too. So let us start.
Sony Soundbar Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
Sony Soundbar Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
All codes reported working with the….
SONY Soundbar HT-CT60, HT-CT260, Sony STR-K700, Sony HTCT260, HTCT660, Sony CT-660, Sony CT770, SA-CT60, HT-CT260H, and HT CT150.
These codes have been tested with the…
Comcast remote controls, U-verse remote, S10-S4, HR24-500, RC65RX, etc…
Using a Comcast Remote?
Press AUX, Code 31759, and POWER or -> PLAY
Using ATT U-Verse Remote?
-ATT/OK – 955 – ENTER (Will change to volume follows mode button)
-ATT/OK – 955 – AUX – ENTER (Will change to ALWAYS control Sony)
What about power ON OFF?
-ATT/OK – 977 – ATT – TV – AUX – ENTER (Will add aux to power sequence)
(Note that ENTER is on bottom right (Not the OK button)
Program – ATT/OK – 955 – ENTER.
In att mode set the STB sound to 15.
Set TV sound to a comfortable level
Set soundbar sound to a comfortable level.
How to Program Sony Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Sony Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Sony Soundbar universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Sony Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
In this blog post we have mentioned each and every Universal Remote Codes for Sony Soundbar, still if you have any issues about the above universal remote codes or if we skipped to mention some codes then leave a comment we will rectify the faults and also we will mention those Sony Soundbar remote codes.