If you would like to control your RCA home theater with your favorite universal remote control then here are the useful rca home theater remote codes and best methods to program your RCA home theater. Some times the codes might not be working for your remote control then you need to do is change the code and enter another code from the below list and keep continuing until your devices get programed with each other.
RCA Home Theater Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
RCA Home Theater Audio Codes
RCA Home Theater Video Codes
Note: Please try the following remote codes with the unit turned ON to test if the unit will power OFF.
How To Program A Universal Remote?
- First of all you need to test your home theater in a audio mode by using 1254 as a setup code.
- Now press the “Setup” once and then enter 51988 code.
- After few seconds the remote will send an IR signal.
- Now holding the 5th digit will change the signal to repeat and also this should be turn the volume slow.
There are three simple ways to setup or to configure a universal remote and the first one is Using a Keycode, Programming Via Universal Remote Code Search and Manual Setup.
How to Program RCA Home Theater Universal Remote With Auto Search
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program RCA Home Theater Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “RCA Home Theater universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program RCA Home Theater Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.