Do you know that we can program without having the GE Universal Remote codes ? In this blog we are going to tell you the process to this GE remote code search method. With that simple procedure you can find all working ge remote codes. So why late just look at the programing methods and get your remote connected to your device as soon as possible.
Programing GE Universal Remote Without Codes
- In the beginning, make sure that your device should be turn “ON”. Please keep your remote very close to your TV or the device that you want to program.
- Now locate the “Set Up” button on your remote. Then press and hold the button until the small LED button on your remote turns on.
- You will find the right component button and then press it easily. For every device, you can have the component button.
- Like for TV, DVD for a DVD, CBL for Cable box. But you have to press the component button according to your device only.
- After pressing the button, you have again press and release the “Power” button unless your device is OFF. Once you press the button then with the help of the universal remote. It will going to find the codes in the database.
- So press the button until you will not get the right codes. In case your device turns OFF then you the right code is founded in the database.
- Now its the time to save the code in the database. For that you have to press the ‘Enter’ button with the help of the remote.
- In the last step, you have to press the “Power” button just to save the code and even you can also easily found that code.
GE Universal Remote By Using The Number Search Method
- First of all, you have to turn your device and then you have to keep your GE Universal remote close to your TV just for the programming purpose.
- Now search the ‘Setup’ button in your remote and then you have to continuously press and hold the setup button. You have to hold that button until the tiny light is “ON”.
- In the GE universal remote, you can easily find the button of the component. So you have to press the component button just to apply to your gadget.
- After using the button, you have to press the “9-9-1” button. Now continuously, you have to press and hold the Channel+ Power button once you will see that your device is “OFF”.
- Its the time to save the code in the database which is done by pressing the “Enter” button. And in this way, your code is saved in the database.
- In the last step, press the Power Button just to save the code again. Now you can easily find the code in the database.
How To Program GE Universal Remote Using Codes
- You have to check your device if it is on or not and make sure that your universal remote close to your device.
- After that, find the “Set Up” button and then you have to long press the button once you will see the small LED button of your remote is “ON”.
- Now, finding the correct component button is not very difficult. So just find the component button and then press it.
- So according to your device, find the correct code and insert the code with the help of the button of the universal remote.
- If you enter the correct code, then the tiny LED light will blink twice and your device will automatically turn OFF. In case the code is incorrect, then you have to try for the next code.
- In the final step, just save the code in your database. For that you have to press the ‘Enter’ button and your code is saved. But again you have to press the POWER button to again save that code.
Well, now you will understood that everything is possible. Doesn’t matter that you have the list of the working codes or not. Now you can also program the GE Universal remote without having the codes also. In case, you are facing any issue with the above methods, then let us know. We will definitely provide you the right solution.