The below mentioned universal remote codes can be used for any polaroid televisions and you can easily program with those codes by using the below mentioned methods so, why late get the codes below and also try to use the below methods if you do not the procedure to program with your remote codes. Whatever the universal remote you use for your polaroid tv but the polaroid tv remote codes are same for this tv. So check the codes one by one and then program it with those codes.
Note: First try with blue color codes then only try remaining codes, because these blue color codes worked to many users So, to save your time we marked those codes with blue color.
- 0.1 Polaroid TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
- 0.2 Polaroid TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
- 0.3 Polaroid TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
- 1 How To Program A Universal Remote To A Polaroid Tv
- 2 How to Program Polaroid TV Universal Remote Without Codes
- 3 How to Program Polaroid TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 4 How to Program Polaroid TV Universal Remote With Code Search
Polaroid TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Polaroid TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
11523, 11276, 10865, 11316, 11262, 11326, 11341, 11991, 11126, 11328, 10765, 11498, 11992, 11314, 11327
Polaroid TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
Polaroid TV Remote Codes For Comcast
10765, 12063, 12002, 11991, 11962, 11769, 11767, 11766, 11762, 11687, 11565, 11538, 11523, 11385, 11341, 11328, 11327, 11326, 11316, 11314, 11286, 11276, 11262, 10865, 12267, 12120, 12117
VIZIO Universal Remote Codes For Polaroid TV
0004, 0130, 0005, 0138, 0009
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Polaroid TV
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Polaroid TV
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Polaroid TV
Use the below method to program universal remotes to work with your Polaroid TV:
1 – Hold the setup button until the light stays red or green.
2 – Be sure the light stays illuminated.
3 – Enter one of the TV remote codes provided above.
How To Program A Universal Remote To A Polaroid Tv
There are three different methods to operate any universal remote control by programing with your tv, if you program with working codes by using the below methods then your tv will be working fine! so let us have a look at the methods if you have the codes from the above list of codes.
How to Program Polaroid TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Polaroid TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Polaroid TV universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Polaroid TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We hope the above methods and the codes have been worked to program your polaroid tv and also for your favorite remote control. Those methods are used for polaroid remote control setup.
The above mentioned remote codes work with the following Polaroid TV model numbers:
LED HDTV Built-In Chromecast 43GSR4100KN
LED HDTV Built-In Chromecast 49GSR4100KM
LED HDTV Built-In Chromecast 55GSR4100KM
LED HDTV Built-In Chromecast 65GSR4100KN
LED HDTV Built-In Chromecast 75GSR3100KL
LED HDTV 19GSR3000
LED HDTV 24GSR3000
LED HDTV 24GSD3000
LED HDTV 32GSR3000
LED HDTV 32GSD3000
LED HDTV 39GSR3000
LED HDTV 40GSR3000
LED HDTV 40GSR3100F
LED HDTV 40GSR3000FM
LED HDTV 46GSR3000
LED HDTV 50GSR3000
LED HDTV 55GTR3000
LED HDTV 55GSR3000FA
If you found any of the above codes didn’t work for your device then try to enter the alternative codes which are mentioned above and still you face the same issue then leave a comment below about your issue and we will try to solve that issue and also provide you a best solution.