For Konka TV users we are going to provide all types of konka tv remote codes, you can enter the code on your universal remote control and then the remote control will be set up to program your konka tv. There are various types of codes such as three digit, four digit, five digit…etc
To program your Konka TV with your favorite universal remote we have mentioned three methods, you need to collect the remote code from the table and then follow the methods whatever suitable to your remote control. Enjoy all the shows and movies after finish the programing.
VIZIO Universal Remote Codes for Konka TV
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Konka TV
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Konka TV
0016, 0011, 0066, 0029, 0413, 0053, 0412, 0103, 0047
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Konka TV
0208, 0306, 0702, 0906, 0842, 0911, 0203, 0504, 0942
How To Program A konka Tv Universal Remote?
There are three simple ways to setup or to configure a universal remote and the first one is Using a Keycode, Programming Via universal remote code for konka Tv Search and Manual Setup.
How to Program Konka TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Konka TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Konka TV universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Konka TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
If any body have any other working method than the above mentioned methods they can comment below with the simple steps and if any body find that the above mentioned universal remote codes are not working for them they have to leave their comment by using their universal remote control brand and what code they have entered.