Did you purchase a hyundai universal remote 553014 or any other model? and would you like to operate your hyundai tv then you need to have the universal remote codes that we mentioned below. Simply, you need to follow the below steps and you can easily program your tv with the universal remote control.
First of all you need to make sure with what code your favorite remote control can be programed with your tv then proceed to with those codes, or else you can simply use each and every codes until your remote will be programed with the hyundai tv.
- 0.1 Hyundai TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
- 0.2 Hyundai TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
- 0.3 Hyundai TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
- 1 How To Program Hyundai TV Universal Remote?
- 2 How to Program Hyundai TV Universal Remote Without Codes
- 3 How to Program Hyundai TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 4 How to Program Hyundai TV Universal Remote With Code Search
Hyundai TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Hyundai TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
Hyundai TV Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Hyundai TV
0849, 1219, 4509, 1294
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Hyundai TV
1134, 5103, 5110, 5369, 5466, 5467, 4651
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Hyundai TV
0892, 1015, 4651, 16548, 1315
COMCAST Universal Remote Codes For Hyundai TV
10849, 11219, 11294
DIRECTV Universal Remote Codes For Hyundai TV
13418, 10849, 11219, 11294, 11814
DISH Universal Remote Codes For Hyundai TV
125, 695, 594, 550, 720, 365, 087, 103
U-VERSE Universal Remote Codes For Hyundai TV
1134, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1479, 13418, 10849, 11219, 11294
How To Program Hyundai TV Universal Remote?
Actually, most of the remotes those are supporting to this hyundai tv use the below method, once try this method to program, if it doesn’t programed then use the alternative methods too.
- Switch on your “TV”
- Up to 3 seconds you need to hold on the “TV and Select” buttons simultaneously. Then the button will blink.
- Now, with the button lit, you need to point the remote at the TV and then enter the TV’s 3, 4 or 5 digit codes
- To verify, you need to press the “Volume +” button then your tv volume should be up.
- Now click on the “TV button” and it will blink twice, that means your codes have been stored successfully.
If you find it is not helpful to program then use the below methods they might help you.
How to Program Hyundai TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Hyundai TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Hyundai TV universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Hyundai TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We hope the above methods and the codes have been worked to program your Hyundai tv and also for your favorite remote control. Those methods are used for Hyundai remote control setup.
If you feel good about this article then please give us a feedback, it will give us a boost up to improve our site and to reach many aspirants those who are waiting for their remote codes, we also accept new universal remote control codes those are working for you, please leave those codes in the below comment section we will forward them to the other users too by posting them in our site.