For your Hisense TV you can use the universal remote and the codes have been mentioned in the below provided list. There are three digit and also four digit codes and more, so try one by one codes from the below list until your device have been programed with the universal remote control.
First of all we are going to mention the hisense tv universal remote codes list and then we will provide three methods which are recommended to program your hisense tv with the universal remote.
Worked Code for Many people: 0178
- 0.1 Hisense TV 3 Digit Universal Remote Codes
- 0.2 Hisense TV 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
- 0.3 Hisense TV 5 digit Universal Remote Codes
- 1 How to Program Hisense TV Universal Remote Without Codes
- 2 How to Program Hisense TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 3 How to Program Hisense TV Universal Remote With Code Search
Hisense TV 3 Digit Universal Remote Codes
Hisense TV 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
0073, 0182, 0216, 0848, 0208, 0009, 0145, 0156, 0227, 0508, 0696, 0748, 0753, 0821, 1170, 0780.
Hisense TV 5 digit Universal Remote Codes
|Brand||Hisense TV Remote Codes|
|GE ( General Electric)||0073, 0182, 0216|
|One-For-All||0182, 0073, 0216|
|Philips||0908, 0819, 0223|
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Hisense TV
GE Universal Remote Codes For Hisense TV
One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Hisense TV
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Hisense TV
Westinghouse Universal Remote Codes For Hisense TV
3537, 1173, 2464, 1016, 1176, 0004, 0216, 0182, 2463, 2060, 0077, 0073, 2503
if None of these codes worked from above list then call to this number 1-888-935-8880 to get working code.
How to Program Hisense TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Hisense TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Hisense TV universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Hisense TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions. With the above three methods we can easily Program Our Hisense Device Universal Remote.
We hope this article was helpful to you and you may found the perfect universal remote code for your Hisense tv, now you can enjoy all your favorite tv shows and any other programs with this single universal remote control.