Are you a Haier TV user and would you like to program the universal remote then follow this article we will provide you all the haier tv remote codes and you can program your tv with this universal remote control then get ready with your haier tv and also your favorite universal remote control.
First of all let us give some useful codes and try them, if they won’t work try another one until your tv programed with the universal remote control.
- 1 How To Program Haier TV Universal Remote?
- 2 How to Program Haier TV Universal Remote Without Codes
- 3 How to Program Haier TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 4 How to Program Haier TV Universal Remote With Code Search
Haier TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
Haier TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
GE Universal Remote Codes For Haier TV
081, 216, 217, 0081, 0216, 0217, 0157, 1147, 0935, 5078, 5120, 5139, 5307, 5380, 5409, 5432, 0671, 0861, 5321, 0921, 1741, 2141, 1161, 3831, 6141, 6151, 4851
RCA Universal Remote Codes For Haier TV
1034, 1748, 1749, 3382, 2293, 4398, 1570, 2309, 11748, 11749, 11753, 12309, 13382, 12293, 13204, 11570, 14398
Philips Universal Remote Codes For Haier TV
0709, 0223, 0323, 0317
One-For-All Universal Remote Codes For Haier TV
0081, 0216, 0217, 0157
How To Program Haier TV Universal Remote?
- First of all start your “Haier TV”
- You should simultaneously press and hold the “TV” and also “SEL” buttons upto “3 Seconds” after that the “Button Blinks”
- Now “Point the remote” at tv and enter “3 digit or 4 digit or 5 digit” codes
- Then press the “Volume+” button to verify. If the “TV Volume Increases” then it has been programmed with your tv.
- Now click on the “TV” button then it will blink twice that means “The code have been stored”
That’s all your tv and your favorite universal remote have been programed and you can watch the tv with more comfortably.
If the above method did not work with any digit code then follow the below method any one those methods will definitely work.
How to Program Haier TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Haier TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Haier TV universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Haier TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We hope the above methods and the codes have been worked to program your haier tv and also for your favorite remote control.
If you felt any of those methods could not help you then follow the another method and also try to change the code too if one code didn’t work, otherwise if any code and also any method did not work then leave a comment below with your issue.
Also, if you have any new universal remote three digit codes or four digit codes then leave a comment below they might helped for the other users too.