Are you recently planning to do some upgrade on your home entertainment system? One of the best ways to do this is to program your favorite Emerson DVD universal remote and make it control several home entertainment devices such as TV, DVD, audio, video, cable and satellite, among others. The process is very simple and we will provide you with all the instructions you need. By successfully programming the remote using Emerson dvd player universal remote codes, your leisure and fun becomes extra convenient!
- 1 Emerson DVD Universal Remote Codes List
- 2 How to Program Emerson DVD Universal Remote
- 3 How to Program Emerson DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
- 4 How to Program Emerson DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 5 How to Program Emerson DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
Emerson DVD Universal Remote Codes List
This article will provide you with the list of all the codes for Emerson DVD player and other devices you need. Depending on the type of your device, there will always be the right Emerson DVD remote codes from the list. Find the correct code that corresponds to your device.
Emerson DVD Player Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
Emerson DVD Player Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
0236, 0456, 0458, 0227, 3376, 3377, 3386, 3387, 3391, 3392, 3403, 3501, 3533, 3260, 3283, 3323, 3324, 3142, 3417, 3432, 3436, 0591, 0675, 0821, 1268, 2213
Emerson DVD Player Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
241, 396, 405, 456, 458, 376, 377, 501, 060, 086, 121, 124
How to Program Emerson DVD Universal Remote
If you need a helping hand in programming the Emerson DVD remote, we have all the instructions which you need to follow. Along with the correct Emerson universal remote codes for DVD player and other home entertainment devices, the instructions below will guide you to successfully program the remote:
How to Program Emerson DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Emerson DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Emerson DVD universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Emerson DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
Do you know of other Emerson DVD codes which are not listed here? Please share those codes using this post to help other readers who might be searching for those specific codes. Using the comment box below, please leave us a message about your experience with us. Your suggestion or message can help improve this site.