Do you have the Pyle soundbar? would you like to control it with your favorite universal remote control, cable remote or else with sat remote then do not worry about lack of your knowledge. Here we are providing the pyle psbv200bt universal remote control codes for your Pyle Soundbar to work with DISH, ATT U-Verse, and DIRECTV remote controls.
Basically, the Pyle soundbar can be controlled by any universal remote control codes, but sometimes the codes which you’ve chosen to program may not be worked, at that types of situations just leave your query below by mentioning your remote control name with its brand name then we will provide the best solution for it with working codes. Now we are mentioning the codes below along with their programing methods.
- 0.1 Pyle Soundbar 4 Digit Remote Control Codes:
- 0.2 Pyle Soundbar 5 Digit Remote Control Codes:
- 0.3 Pyle Soundbar 3 Digit Remote Control Code:
- 1 How To Program Pyle Soundbar With Universal Remote?
- 2 How to Program Pyle Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
- 3 How to Program Pyle Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 4 How to Program Pyle Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search
Pyle Soundbar 4 Digit Remote Control Codes:
Pyle Soundbar 5 Digit Remote Control Codes:
Pyle Soundbar 3 Digit Remote Control Code:
The above mentioned codes should work with Pyle soundbar models PSBV200BT, PSBVWF300B, and PSBV600BT.
How To Program Pyle Soundbar With Universal Remote?
If the above mentioned remote codes didn’t work for your Pyle soundbar, then we recommend you to search the codes manually, by using the below methods.
How to Program Pyle Soundbar Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Pyle Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Pyle Soundbar universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Pyle Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
Code Search using DIRECTV Remote Control:
- Switch on your “Soundbar”
- Now “volume up” but “muted”
- Then press “AV1” or “AV2”
- After that press and hold the “Mute” and also “Select” up to 2 blinks
- Then “Enter 9 9 1” and then wait for 2 blinks
- Then enter “3”
- Now press and then release the “Volume up” button
- Now “Face the remote near the soundbar” and then keep on pressing and releasing the “CH+” key
- Finally, the volume will change, then you should press “Select” to lock the code
Code Search using Comcast Remote Control:
- Turn on your sound bar
- Now long press the “Setup” button on your remote (The Led will turned from red to green)
- Now type in the remote code which is listed above (by using the number button)
- If the code is correct then LED will be turned to green twice. (But if the LED was red then the code you’ve entered was wrong)
- You should use the remote for operating your denon soundbar
- You should keep on trying with the codes until your code will be correct
The above methods can be used for any types of universal remotes they have mentioned not only for comcast or directv but also for all types of remote controls. With the above mentioned methods we can easily get our favorite universal remote codes which works perfectly.
If you feel good about this article then please give us a feedback, it will give us a boost up to improve our site and to reach many aspirants those who are waiting for their remote codes, we also accept new universal remote control codes those are working for you, please leave those codes in the below comment section we will forward them to the other users too by posting them in our site. Or do you need other remote codes then feel free to ask us through the below comment section and we will provide those codes for you.