Do you wish to upgrade your home entertainment system and wanted to control all the devices using a single Axess DVD remote? This is precisely a brilliant idea and it only takes a few minutes of your time to do the setup. With the help of Axess DVD universal remote codes, you can program your remote and make it work with your other devices. Having a single remote to operate several devices offers you convenience while eliminating the clutter inside the living room. There are different ways to program Axess DVD remote but you must secure the right code that matches the device you wish to setup.
Axess DVD Universal Remote Codes List
The Axess DVD codes are very important when trying to program the remote with other devices. Across numerous brands and models, we have gathered the complete list of Axess DVD player codes to make the programming easy for you. If the code you have selected will not work at first, keep trying until you have entered the right code.
Below is the complete list of universal Axess DVD remote codes:
How to Program Axess DVD Universal Remote
If you have no knowledge about programming your Axess DVD remote, this article will provide you with clear instructions on how. The procedures are easy to follow and you can manage this by yourself without seeking the assistance of an expert. Make sure that the devices you wish to program along with your remote control are working and in good condition.
Here are the different ways on how to program Axess DVD universal remote:
How to Program Axess DVD Universal Remote With Auto Search
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Axess DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Axess DVD universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Axess DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
Have you tried which code listed above worked with your device? We are glad to hear your thoughts and help other readers who are experiencing the same. But if you are having difficulty in setting up your remote using any of the above codes, we are here to assist you. Simply drop your comment on the box provided below.