To operate any device which has universal remote control, we must need their codes either they might be three digit, four digit or they might be five digit codes. From this article we are giving the most worked Xenon universal codes which are applicable for any branded remote controls.
Through this blog you can know how to program your Xenon tv remote with the universal remote control by using the below codes and also the steps which we have mentioned below. Try the below codes until you find the working code for your favorite remote control.
Xenon TV Universal Remote 3,4 and 5 Digit Codes List
How To Program Xenon TV Universal Remote?
There are various methods to program your universal remote to operate your Xenon tv, the methods have been mentioned below, just come with the code and enter that code with the help of below methods.
- You have to “Switch On Your TV”
- Simultaneously hit and hold “TV and SEL” up to 3 seconds and the button will “Light”
- Now you have to point the remote with that button lit after that enter the codes “3 or 4 or 5” digit codes
- Now you need to verify with “Pressing the Volume+” button then automatically the tv volume will increase.
- Finally, click on the “TV button” then the cods (3 or 4 or 5) digit codes will be saved.
- You can get to know that the codes have been saved when the button “blinks twice”
How to Program Xenon TV Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Xenon TV Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Xenon TV universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Xenon TV Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
With the above methods you can sync your tv with the universal remote by using the three, four or five digit codes too. You can use the codes with the any universal remote such as Comcast, Dish Network, Direct TV, RCA and so on..
If you have any extra codes for this tv to operate you can leave a comment below the codes and also to which remote we have to use those codes. Thanks in advance.