Do you own a DVD player of Symphonic brand? If due to any reason you have lost your symphonic dvd remote or damaged it then you are landed over the right page. Here we have updated symphonic dvd player codes through which you can setup your remote control easily to operate with your DVD.
Below here you can find all latest working symphonic DVD universal codes that you need while programming your universal remote to work with your DVD player. These universal symphonic DVD codes are mainly of three digits, five digits, and four digit universal codes. You need to use the code according to your universal remote brand and its version.
Symphonic DVD Universal Remote Codes List
These universal remote codes are essential for programming remote control for any smart devices you own. You need to check the user manual of remote for its brand version to know about which type of remote code it may use for programming. After getting this you may choose a remote code from below available list and program your remote.
Symphonic DVD Player GE Universal Remote Codes
456, 458, 0899, 0456, 0458, 6022, 6042, 6088, 6167, 6168, 0445, 0795, 0975, 3745, 3815, 3855, 1612
Symphonic DVD Player Vizio Universal Remote Codes
0456, 0458, 0227, 0899, 0236
How to program Symphonic DVD Universal Remote?
Process to program a universal remote to operate your smart device is very easy but you need to follow the instruction carefully else you will need to start it again. Below we have mentioned all the programming methods & instructions to program symphonic DVD remote. Select a method from here and start working on this. If the method doesn’t found compatible with your remote then use alternative method or try changing the remote code.
How to Program Symphonic DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Symphonic DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Symphonic DVD universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Symphonic DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We hope you’ll find this Symphonic DVD remote codes article useful to setup your remote control. Don’t forget to share your feedback and experience with our website. This will help us to serve you better and improve the website performance. Also write us via comments if you find any new universal remote code that is not available her.