Are you searching for the perfect Sansui DVD player remote codes and how to use them? This article will answer all those questions and will provide you with all the universal remote codes for Sansui DVD player and other devices you need. In addition, we also have the complete instructions on how to program your universal remote with the use of Sansui DVD codes. Once successfully programmed, it is a guarantee that you will fully enjoy your home entertainment system.
- 1 Sansui DVD Universal Remote Codes List
- 2 How to Program Sansui DVD Universal Remote
- 3 How to Program Sansui DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
- 4 How to Program Sansui DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 5 How to Program Sansui DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
Sansui DVD Universal Remote Codes List
We have the complete list of all the codes for Sansui DVD player and other home entertainment devices. You only have to select the type of device you wish to program with Sansui DVD remote. The list of codes we have will correspond to the preferred device. Find the perfect code for Sansui DVD player and other device you need:
Sansui DVD Player Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Sansui DVD Player Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
646, 515, 815, 656, 725, 709, 394, 814, 080, 754, 397, 602, 834
Sansui DVD Player Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
How to Program Sansui DVD Universal Remote
It is very easy to program the Sansui DVD universal remote. With the help of the instructions and the unique codes, the programming will never be as promising as ever. There are instances when one code will not work during the process, so just set aside enough time for this.
Here are the instructions that will guide you to setup the Sansui DVD remote:
How to Program Sansui DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Sansui DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Sansui DVD universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Sansui DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
Are you now enjoying your home entertainment system and can control multiple devices with your Sansui DVD remote? In the event you have successfully setup your remote, can you share with us what code you have used which corresponded to which device. Please leave us a message about how you feel with this post.