Are you trying to program your JVC DVD remote with other devices but having a little difficulty? This article will make things handier for you. We have collected in this post almost all codes for JVC DVD player along with the instructions you need to setup your remote. As a beginner, the process will not be easier but follow everything in the instructions and choose the right JVC DVD remote codes to eventually get positive results.
JVC DVD Universal Remote Codes List
Find the exact JVC universal remote codes for DVD player and other devices in your home entertainment system from the complete list below. Use the unique code for the specific device you wish to program with JVC DVD remote during the programming. Across any device, search for the right code below:
Universal Remote Codes For JVC DVD VCR Combo
How to Program JVC DVD Universal Remote
There are different steps you need to follow if you wish to program your JVC DVD remote and control multiple devices. As mentioned earlier, you need to secure the correct JVC DVD universal remote codes. When entered the code incorrectly from the first try, keep repeating until you have successfully selected the right one. Here are the instructions on how to program the JVC DVD remote:
How to Program JVC DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program JVC DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “JVC DVD universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program JVC DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
Have you tried the right JVC DVD codes that perfectly worked when you program the remote with other devices? Please share with us your experience by telling the code you used that had matched with which device. With using the blank box below, feel free to leave a comment or suggestion.