If you would like to program inteset universal remote then here is the best method. Actually this Inteset INT-422 4-in-1 Universal Backlit IR Learning Remote Control has easiest Programming methods. So let us explain those steps now. This remote has Pre-programmed with Apple TV, XBox One, Media Center/Kodi and Roku device codes (excluding Roku Stick) which are easily changed. You no need to program this remote if you’re using those devices.
- 1 Inteset Universal Remote Codes List
- 2 How To Program Inteset Universal Remote:
- 3 How to Program Inteset Universal Remote With Auto Search
- 4 How to Program Inteset Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 5 How to Program Inteset Universal Remote With Code Search
Inteset Universal Remote Codes List
|Brand Name||Remote Codes|
How To Program Inteset Universal Remote:
For any type of inteset remote control such as audio or video devices you need to find the remote control setup codes and then proceed with the below steps.
- First of all “Turn On Device” that you’re going to use by the remote (either TV – DVD – BLU-RAY – ETC)
- Simply, hit the device key on the remote that you wish to program (A, B, C, or D)
- Now keep press and hold “Set” button on your remote until the Red color LED light blinks two times. After that release the button.
- Now you need to enter first setup code for the device such as (TV – DVD – BLU-RAY – ETC) from the database search. Now the LED would blink once like each of the digit has been entered. If you entered code was correct then the LED would blink twice instantly.
- If the LED does not blink 2 times even after entering the code then you need to repeat the second to fourth step.
- Now simply point your remote at your device (TV – DVD – BLU-RAY – ETC) and then hit on remote power button. Then make sure the remote has turned off. But if it doesn’t, then repeat 3 to 5 steps and try each code for your component until unless you would find one which works well.
- If you would wanna control other devices too then repeat steps from 1 to 5.
How to Program Inteset Universal Remote With Auto Search
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Inteset Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Inteset universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Inteset Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
Best Features Of inteset Universal Remote
Pre-programmed with Apple TV, XBox One, Media Center/Kodi and Roku device codes (excluding Roku Stick) which are easily changed. Full LED Backlighting-All buttons. Volume Lock-The user can lock the volume in all modes; Channel Lock-The user can lock access to the channel changing capability in one mode such as the cable box; ID Lock- After a valid code has been set that code can be locked. Macro Programming-This allows the programming of a string of commands (up to 15) within a mode or mode independent.
Device Code Database- Complete worldwide database of device codes; Library Search Capability-You can search the database for any missing codes; Learning Capability-Used to program any device that is not in the database. Go to: www.universalremotes.net. Button Labels- These self-adhesive labels, as pictured, can be cut out and applied under the buttons that you program for your device functions; Key Punch Through-Allows the user to configure the same key function in one mode into any or all other modes; Warranty: One Year Replacement for Defects.
If you need any assistance from us regarding to any kind of universal remote codes then please contact us and we will give a better suggestion and resolve your issue as soon as possible. Keep visiting to get more update universal remote codes.