Controlling your GE DVD Recorders + RW is not possible until you have the working codes. So here on this platform you will a complete list of the codes that are working properly. There is no need to take the separate remote for your devices. Apart from this, the process that you need to follow is easy and simple. There is no need to take the extra knowledge to program these codes and for ge codes for universal remote check this out. Now you can entertain yourself with your favorite GE DVD recorders +RW device.
GE DVD Recorders + RW Universal Remote Codes List
|CENTRIOS||0951, 1060, 1061|
|GO-VIDEO||0431, 0902, 0901|
|LITEON||0902, 0898, 0959|
|PIONEER||0977, 0909, 1084|
|SONY||0987, 0988, 0989|
How to Program GE Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program GE Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “GE universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program GE Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
Well, now at the end of the article, I hope you can easily use the universal remote to control your GE CABLE Set-top Box Devices successfully. And, I am sure there will be nothing that you cant do.
This was all about the GE DVD Recorders + RW Universal Remote Codes and it is the time where you have to enjoy your TV shows and the movies without having any kind of headache. Now you can easily program your remote codes just to control your different devices.