Across any device in your home entertainment system, do you have an idea how all can be controlled of a single remote? If you have a Dynex DVD remote, you can use this to work with several devices. It only requires a few steps to program the remote along with the unique Dynex DVD universal remote codes which are very important. Along with the programming instructions, we have the complete list of Dynex DVD player remote codes that corresponds to the device you choose.
- 1 Dynex DVD Universal Remote Codes List
- 2 How to Program Dynex DVD Universal Remote
- 3 How to Program Dynex DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
- 4 How to Program Dynex DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 5 How to Program Dynex DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
Dynex DVD Universal Remote Codes List
We will share through this post almost all the universal remote codes for Dynex DVD player and other video/audio devices. The correct universal remote code for Dynex DVD player and preferred device will be used during the programming. Here is the list of Dynex DVD player remote codes:
Dynex DVD Player Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
Dynex DVD Player Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
How to Program Dynex DVD Universal Remote
A number of advantages will be gained when you decide to program the Dynex DVD universal remote with other home entertainment devices. Just take note the importance of Dynex DVD player codes for universal remote when setting up the preferred device.
Follow the instructions below to guide you in programming the Dynex DVD remote:
How to Program Dynex DVD Universal Remote Without Codes
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Dynex DVD Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Dynex DVD universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Dynex DVD Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
Have you successfully programmed the Dynex DVD remote? If you feel good about this article, please tell us about your experience. You can message us about the right code you have used that corresponded to what type of device. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment box below.