Do you have Denon Soundbar? do you know how to control it with your favorite denon soundbar universal remote control, cable remote or with the SAT remote. Do not worry if you don’t know, we’re actually giving the best programing guide and also the specific remote codes for the soundbar. Let us check out the remote codes for your soundbar and get connected with your favorite universal remote control. So why late just save the code and get everything done with your remote.
- 0.1 Denon Soundbar 4 Digit Remote Control Codes:
- 0.2 Denon Soundbar 5 Digit Remote Control Codes:
- 0.3 Denon Blu-ray Players 4 Digit Remote Control Codes List
- 0.4 Denon Blu-ray Players 5 Digit Remote Control Codes List
- 1 How To Program Denon Soundbar With Universal Remote?
- 2 How to Program Denon Soundbar Universal Remote With Auto Search
- 3 How to Program Denon Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
- 4 How to Program Denon Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search
Denon Soundbar 4 Digit Remote Control Codes:
0004, 2857, 1360, 0176, 1460, 2247, 2279, 2516, 2820, 1142
Denon Soundbar 5 Digit Remote Control Codes:
30004, 31360, 32857, 30160, 32861, 30771, 32516, 32815, 31460
Denon Blu-ray Players 4 Digit Remote Control Codes List
Denon Blu-ray Players 5 Digit Remote Control Codes List
20634, 22258, 20490
If the above codes does not work for you then you can search on your CAB or SAT remote… By using the below mentioned methods.
We are actually giving two methods to get programed with your favorite universal remote control, but you can use any one from those methods to get programed with your remote control and device together.
How To Program Denon Soundbar With Universal Remote?
Denon Code Search using Comcast Remote Control:
- Simply turn your “Denon Soundbar ON” to start the programing method
- Now on your remote control, simply press and hold the “Setup” button on your remote control (Now you can observe here the LED changes from red to green)
- Now by using the number buttons, you have to type the code on your remote by using the above list
- If you entered the correct code then the LED light will blink green twice. (But if it blinks red that means you have entered the wrong code)
- If you entered the wrong code then repeat the procedure with the another code, until it blinks with the green LED light
- After getting the green LED light, you can use that remote to operate your Denon Soundbar
Denon Code Search using DIRECTV Remote Control:
- Turn your “Denon Sounbar ON”
- Now “Volume + (UP)” but “Muted”
- Now hit on “AV1” or “AV2”
- Then “Press” and “Hold” the “Mute” and “Select” for 2 blinks
- Now enter “9 9 1” and then wait for “2 Blinks”
- After that “Enter 3” > Press and release “VOL + (UP)” button
- You have to point the before the “Sound Bar” and then keep on pressing and releasing “CH + (Up) key
- Now you can observe that the volume is increasing, then press “Select” to lock in code
- But if the volume didn’t increase then repeat the procedure with another code
How to Program Denon Soundbar Universal Remote With Auto Search
In the auto search method, all the universal remote codes are gone through scanning process in the remote. It scans one code at a time to find out the correct remote code that works with your remote to program the control. Follow the instructions given below:
- “Switch On” the smart device like “TV” that you want the universal remote to operate.
- “Turn on” the remote, tap on the device button (TV, DVD, CBL and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates the device is ready to program.
- Point out the remote to device and click on “CH+” & “CH-“ switches. Remote will show on/off signals. Press “up” or “down” key continuously till the device will turn off.
- Verify the code by clicking on “power” key. Device should turn on. If it starts, try changing the channel to verify that remote is programmed correctly.
- Now tap the “device” button to save the code. LED of Device will blink twice for confirming the code stored.
How to Program Denon Soundbar Universal Remote With Manual Method
By using the keycode we can easily program a universal remote and the keycode identifies the make and model of your equipment.
- First you need to “Turn The Device On”
- Press the “TV” on your “Denon Soundbar universal remote”
- Now press and hold the “Setup button” of the Universal Remote until it shows the “Light Flash” (It means it is in “Learning mode”)
- Finally enter the “Keycode” which you collected from the programing guide (Instructions Booklet)
- Once you’ve done this procedure, just “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button
- You can release the “Power Button” whenever the screen switches off
That’s all, your TV will work perfectly now with the universal remote control, if your device is not working then try to repeat the same procedure with the different code from the same part of the reference table.
How to Program Denon Soundbar Universal Remote With Code Search
If you couldn’t find the key code which works for the device at that time you can setup your universal remote to search mode for the correct one. Its a code in manual which forces the remote into the search mode
- First of all “Turn The Device On”
- Now press and hold the “Setup” button
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three digit) code
- Now hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and then press the Channel up them until the device in this case your tv “Turns Off”
The above method might take some extra time but it is very important to find your key code. Once you have done the above procedure your remote should be working for all the in functions.
We hope the above methods and the codes have been worked to program your Denon Soundbar and also for your favorite remote control. Those methods are used for Denon Soundbar remote control setup.
If you feel good about this article then please give us a feedback, it will give us a boost up to improve our site and to reach many aspirants those who are waiting for their remote codes, we also accept new universal remote control codes those are working for you, please leave those codes in the below comment section we will forward them to the other users too by posting them in our site. Or do you need other remote codes then feel free to ask us through the below comment section and we will provide those codes for you.